Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
#dontbeamelt #talkingrubbish

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs she’s so full of it, all she does is smoke weed, in fact I’m surprised the poor dogs aren’t high with the amount of smoking she does, it’s obvious as she pops her head out of view every 5mins for a drag 🤢.
On her ridiculous 12 part walk the other day someone commented how proud they were that she went for a walk as they know how difficult she finds leaving the house 🤣 fk me she didn’t have any problem trotting to Ireland, going Snowden last year and rocking up to tit-fest ! She’s literally a waste of saggy skin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up as I've been busy working my real job! Was playing the video and my teenager over hears and said Ewww what are you watching he sounds disgusting.

I spat my coffee out laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Why would her offspring always say is Tan climbing the mountain? What a strange thing to say when you only see him once a month!!
#fullofshit #stoptellinglies

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Cant climb the mountain "this year"....it was only climbed last year for the first time, and Angela didnt climb it...bailed half way. If you listen to her breathing on the level, the chances of her getting to the top are pretty remote. Hasn't she got COPD? Some bloke was trying to get her to go for her lung function tests....I think it was one of her exes? One of the baby dads.

Reactions: 2
Haha she's so full of tit she makes Amber turd more believable 🤣
As if she goes to visit her kids and sits there talking about a woman from tik tok whose son died to them 🙈 What a disgrace she is 🤣

Reactions: 4
If she looks like this at her young age well,
why does she think anyone wants to have her visit never mind a grieving mother.
Coz she has a terrible tattoo does not mean anything to anyone only yourself, wasting money on that when you could spend that money on the kids or the Dogs.

I blown away seeing her supporting Stephan with a duet, he is along with many of us a DHB supporter and is often seen in his Live.
I did not know he was in a new relashionship or am i missing something?

I blown away seeing her supporting Stephan with a duet, he is along with many of us a DHB supporter and is often seen in his Live.
I did not know he was in a new relashionship or am i missing something?
I don’t know who Stephan is so can’t help sorry.

Reactions: 1
Angela you have a bloody cheek posting that video about DD.
It’s people like you that stole money destined for Luke that are the reasons DD and PB have stopped raising funds for him.
You used that poor boy to fund your drug habit, you are disgusting and vile.
You can keep saying you paid it to gfm but videos on here clearly show you begging for gifts for Luke AFTER that payment went in.
Shame on you Angela shame on you.🤡
#gotnomorals #fraudster #karmaisabitch

Reactions: 6
Angela you have a bloody cheek posting that video about DD.
It’s people like you that stole money destined for Luke that are the reasons DD and PB have stopped raising funds for him.
You used that poor boy to fund your drug habit, you are disgusting and vile.
You can keep saying you paid it to gfm but videos on here clearly show you begging for gifts for Luke AFTER that payment went in.
Shame on you Angela shame on you.🤡
#gotnomorals #fraudster #karmaisabitch
DD and PB have taken a break from fund raising because of all the controversy surrounding big gifters and Lukes Dad.....it has zilch to do with trolls....so Angela, get your facts right, you are at least 2 weeks behind the shenanigans.....you are a clout chaser and trying to make out you're a good person....you are a twit.

She’s disgusting!!! She’s moaning about not climbing the Mountain what’s more important your kids or inserting your tongue in someone’s bull hole for clout

She’s in mechelles live with Tan, she keeps butting in when Tan is telling people what happened when Harrison passed it’s really disrespectful.
I’m not a big Mechelle fan but even she told her to shut up lol

Hopefully her virtual friends will tell her to piss off. I would not associate myself with someone who abused and neglected her kids if I was suffering from losing my own.

Hopefully her virtual friends will tell her to piss off. I would not associate myself with someone who abused and neglected her kids if I was suffering from losing my own.
To be fair all the others just ignored her as she was trying to take over the live with her name dropping of pretend TT friends. 🤡

Just when you think there’s no room to sink lower. She’s worse than covid.

I've seen it all now , CJ currently on live saying her and tantan are one in the same person , both think the same, act the same , yada yada yada. Imagine being tantan , losing your child to cancer and this vile excuse of a mother saying you're both alike??? WHAT?

Also someone seems to be reminding her that she's due someone £10, CJ says she will pay back on Tuesday. Saying is she gonna look 50 in 8 years , you look much older now love .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.