Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes James 👏 I did wonder why she needs cctv and a ring doorbell when she's always at home and also has nothing of value worth stealing 🥴

Reactions: 3
Yes James 👏 I did wonder why she needs cctv and a ring doorbell when she's always at home and also has nothing of value worth stealing 🥴
She made a comment ages ago that she needed all that security in case Alex came and took Arlo...apparently he still has a key....so change the lock then....bit cheaper than security lights, Ring doorbell, CCTV......no doubt one of her devoted minions will buy all the stuff!!
She was live today going on about her "partner" Dale jumping out of the bedroom window....so, has admitted he is her partner, is obviously living there, is acting irresponsibly and she STILL thinks her kids will come back?
Wonder if she's told UC her circumstances have changed?

Reactions: 5
She's gonna be selling merch now , she's sat in her room with a green screen of her logo. She's got to work out how much it's all gonna cost her. Folk are saying they can't wait to buy it. Jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can't even afford 7 quid for Netflix so another scam to blindside people in to giving her money. Can you imagine getting clothing off her it will stink of weed and dog piss 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
How anyone can find this thing attractive is beyond me, she is like a fella, ugly inside and out, filthy dirty, scammer, thief, addict, con woman, poor, acts like she is 19, has a wooly hat glued to her head, couldn't cook beans if she tried, animal abuser and deluded.... What a catch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's gonna be selling merch now , she's sat in her room with a green screen of her logo. She's got to work out how much it's all gonna cost her. Folk are saying they can't wait to buy it. Jeez.
She’s been saying this for ages. Unless someone pays for this it will not get of the ground. Another reason to beg

She's put a photo up of her other son on this vid but then proceeds to say how he's turned goth and goes to a dark place (mentally). Does she not realise it's probably because of the childhood trauma, mother abandonment issues. She's damaged everyone of her kids all because of her own selfish actions, bleeping monster!

Attachments

"I'm coming 4 you" vid!!! Can subpoena info on people who mass report videos....can claim punitive damages for "time spent making vids" and for "lost income".....can I say Angela you dont do anything with your time other than sit on TT making either tit duets or aggressive "gangsta" threats....and as for financial loss.....hmmm......I dont actually believe you earn anything from TT (apart from the gifts you beg and the PayPal payments you guilt your followers into making)...
and IF you do, have you told your accountant to file your earnings? Have you told UC you have an income stream? And have you got a good lawyer ready to sue these people? I think you'll find that this facility is in place for BIG creators, creators who put out decent content, creators who have HUGE following on multiple platforms....not small fry, scruffy beggars like you.....just saying 😉

Reactions: 8
Yesterday her and toyboy were on live, him saying he gets over £1000 a week 🤡
Now why is she still getting any benefits when her partner is earning and also 2 other working people in the house.
I’m presuming that’s she’s told the relevant authorities of her change in circumstances and will no longer need housing benefit or any other benefit for that matter. 🤔

Yesterday her and toyboy were on live, him saying he gets over £1000 a week 🤡
Now why is she still getting any benefits when her partner is earning and also 2 other working people in the house.
I’m presuming that’s she’s told the relevant authorities of her change in circumstances and will no longer need housing benefit or any other benefit for that matter. 🤔

She will never declare the new fella she will say he stays every now and then he doesn't live there. The relationship will probably last 5 minutes anyway, how anybody can lay in bed with that or wake up in the morning and seeing her face that's traumatizing!!

She's bleeping gatekeeping the raggy dolls song now. She's so bleeping unlikeable. Surely people don't like her, they can't. She's so overly aggressive

A face not even a mother could love....
Speaking of mothers, in the earlier threads didn't her mum make a tiktok or maybe comment stuff about her?? Is she still active? I forget what it was about but I'm sure her mum made a statement or 2 about her :unsure:

Here admitting that she works every day and also he works then goes back home to her.
This really isn’t acceptable when people are really struggling and these two thinking it’s ok to playing the system.

I know these little clips are a bit random but it’s all evidence that could be used in the future.
Always best to have receipts 😁

Attachments

• Heart
Urgh I just feel the need to wash when I see her. What interest he has in her I don't know. Not a bad looking fella really. She hasn't got money so he can't be using her for financial gain, maybe a place to stay? But then he earns a decent wage himself. She is rotten to the core and more manly than me husband

So her fella lives with her and he works full time and the son we don’t mention lives there and works but she’s still managing to claim UC???? Wtaf!!!! When my partner moved in with me, my UC (I work part time) stopped because he works full time and also one of my sons lived with me and my UC was cut because he works. How is she getting away with this?

Reactions: 2
So her fella lives with her and he works full time and the son we don’t mention lives there and works but she’s still managing to claim UC???? Wtaf!!!! When my partner moved in with me, my UC (I work part time) stopped because he works full time and also one of my sons lived with me and my UC was cut because he works. How is she getting away with this?
Because they don't know, report her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.