Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah your out working your backside off and caring for a special needs child. I'm much same here. Grinds my gears we can't afford much but this fool spits kids out left right n centre so not only are we contributing to her benefits we are also contributing to her kids being in care (last part doesn't bother me so much to be honest) as long as kids are safe. But she's robbing vulnerable people as well as benefits if u knew her real name I'd be dobbing her in. Its getting ridiculous now. Getting all this money for free whilst the people who are working to get taxed for her benefits can hardly afford tit for themselves. She's the poster girl for benefit fraud. Thought she was starting back work today? Another great lie from old yellow teeth. I'm away to do some digging ill find her name I know the area now. I've never and probably would never dob someone in to DWP but she's going too far with this begging and abusing her dogs. Next it will be for money for vets for sick dog. (If it's infact sick) and not another ploy for £££. Na she's a riot and needs some sort of professional help
Pretty easy to find out her info, if you read back on here her name is there and address that was leaked on TikTok (although to be fair she did say her own address yesterday on phone to taxi driver) she also gave name of old address yesterday too.
She gives so many reasons as to why she calls herself CJ, once it wasn’t a nickname it was her real name then it was Charlotte jade then Charlie jade today it’s because she played Charlie Chaplin in school play so it just stuck ha ha ha, I can’t keep up with the lies there’s so many.

For the last 4 days day and night she's had money, she's rude and constantly hinting about gas, electric. Someone mentioned her kids yesterday and she went mental. She also cut a live when she was asking for cash for something someone sent it but people were still donating, girl said oh send it back as you've been sorted and then live went

I've got screen recordings for the last week of her asking for money tempted to put it up for the world to see.
It’s about time someone did, she needs stopping that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
Pretty easy to find out her info, if you read back on here her name is there and address that was leaked on TikTok (although to be fair she did say her own address yesterday on phone to taxi driver) she also gave name of old address yesterday too.
She gives so many reasons as to why she calls herself CJ, once it wasn’t a nickname it was her real name then it was Charlotte jade then Charlie jade today it’s because she played Charlie Chaplin in school play so it just stuck ha ha ha, I can’t keep up with the lies there’s so many.

It’s about time someone did, she needs stopping that’s for sure.
Bare with I need to cut some of the videos down they're a bit long etc - but I'll upload later and drop the TikTok name 👍

Reactions: 5
Check out bethebestlickmyleg on TikTok 👀😂😂👀
Ewwwwwwwww, the state of that! That is one bonafide nitty. I bet if she wasn't scrounging off people on tiktok, she'd be outside the local Tesco Express trying to cadge 80p off people for "bus fair home". Come to think of it, that's probably her side hustle.

Reactions: 4
Check out bethebestlickmyleg on TikTok 👀😂😂👀
🤣🤣🤣🤣
One of the videos has no sound for me don’t know if it’s same for everyone else
Ewwwwwwwww, the state of that! That is one bonafide nitty. I bet if she wasn't scrounging off people on tiktok, she'd be outside the local Tesco Express trying to cadge 80p off people for "bus fair home". Come to think of it, that's probably her side hustle.
shes far too famous for the bus she’s a big creator don’t you know, taxi all the way for this beg

Reactions: 3
Oh no she wouldn’t be seen dead on a bus or public transport! She said on last nights live, only taxis for her

One of them has no sound xx
They keep getting reported for copyright I've uploaded some screenshots etc I'll see if I can remove the music in the background I have duck tons

🤣🤣🤣🤣
One of the videos has no sound for me don’t know if it’s same for everyone else

shes far too famous for the bus she’s a big creator don’t you know, taxi all the way for this beg
They keep getting reported for copyright a couple are good I'm quite proud of the screenshot one

They keep getting reported for copyright I've uploaded some screenshots etc I'll see if I can remove the music in the background I have duck tons

They keep getting reported for copyright a couple are good I'm quite proud of the screenshot one
[/QUOTE
The song is spot

the song is spot on ha ha ha

For the last 4 days day and night she's had money, she's rude and constantly hinting about gas, electric. Someone mentioned her kids yesterday and she went mental. She also cut a live when she was asking for cash for something someone sent it but people were still donating, girl said oh send it back as you've been sorted and then live went

I've got screen recordings for the last week of her asking for money tempted to put it up for the world to see.
You should put them up or send to DHB

You lot are bloody brilliant. Love the new account. I’ve got loads of screen recordings of begging too as I’ve been recording for evidence of how she treats those dogs.
Did she actually let the dogs eat their own sick? That’s vile.
She made a new wish list because stuff kept going to the flat apparently.
High five to whoever reported her to DWP, I did the exact same thing yesterday as she’s just taking the absolute piss now.

Reactions: 6
You should put them up or send to DHB
Don't need anyone to do my dirty work hahaha created an account for the famous CJ lol. Anything DHB gets tainted by him being an absolute twit himself

You lot are bloody brilliant. Love the new account. I’ve got loads of screen recordings of begging too as I’ve been recording for evidence of how she treats those dogs.
High five to whoever reported her to DWP, I did the exact same thing yesterday as she’s just taking the absolute piss now.
Just editing the dog video this morning be up shortly

Don't need anyone to do my dirty work hahaha created an account for the famous CJ lol. Anything DHB gets tainted by him being an absolute twit himself

Just editing the dog video this morning be up shortly
I'm away to have a gander 👀👀

Yeah your out working your backside off and caring for a special needs child. I'm much same here. Grinds my gears we can't afford much but this fool spits kids out left right n centre so not only are we contributing to her benefits we are also contributing to her kids being in care (last part doesn't bother me so much to be honest) as long as kids are safe. But she's robbing vulnerable people as well as benefits if u knew her real name I'd be dobbing her in. Its getting ridiculous now. Getting all this money for free whilst the people who are working to get taxed for her benefits can hardly afford tit for themselves. She's the poster girl for benefit fraud. Thought she was starting back work today? Another great lie from old yellow teeth. I'm away to do some digging ill find her name I know the area now. I've never and probably would never dob someone in to DWP but she's going too far with this begging and abusing her dogs. Next it will be for money for vets for sick dog. (If it's infact sick) and not another ploy for £££. Na she's a riot and needs some sort of professional help
Seems her post code is common knowledge. Or its been posted on tt if its real

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.