Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for luxury items as well. What's wrong with buying a 50p loaf of bread and an 80p tub of marge! Her toy boy is earning a wage, she is the lowest of the low.
Haven't seen the dogs but if Rspca had done their job properly in the first place then Willig would still be alive.
I hope Alex is still doing well, I'm so pleased he escaped that tit hole.
Why does she need such an expensive breakfast, I've made a bacon bun cost next to nothing. Pure Lazyness. That was the bit that broke me speaking about Willig and his sad ending, threatened with a slap only days before he died.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haha imagine the state of her turning up with hats and scarfs, social would have to deep clean it all to get the stench of weed out 🤢 She could start giving back by getting a proper job and turning her dire existence in to a life worth living.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen Arlo but not poppy since she was banished back downstairs after parading her round so everyone thought she too lived in the bedroom.
So with her money on the tenf 🤣 she is paying for a trip to Ireland and also wait for it Toronto 🤦‍♀️
If the boyfriend earns 3k a week (his words) or £130 a day (her words) why is she begging for breakfast?
The girl Libby who is staying there gave her money the other day on live to apparently buy food so she can buy her own breakfast.

The more people that report her to the relevant authorities the better, I’m sick of working to fund people like her, no reason for her to not to work just laziness. 🤡
#getajob #scrounger

The more people that report her to the relevant authorities the better, I’m sick of working to fund people like her, no reason for her to not to work just laziness. 🤡
#getajob #scrounger
Already done....next on the list Dudley council regarding the house and the inhabitants, can't say tenants as 3 of them shouldn't be living there 😉

• Heart
What's the boyfriend called I've only heard his voice

Ive seen him now.
She looks so old now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think she looks really poorly, her skin looks grey.
If she went out the door and got some fresh air and Vit D instead of sitting her whole life in that minging bedroom she might look a tad better. Having a wash would help too!!

Why does she need such an expensive breakfast, I've made a bacon bun cost next to nothing. Pure Lazyness. That was the bit that broke me speaking about Willig and his sad ending, threatened with a slap only days before he died.
She's a pure grifting twit. Whenever I'm on the dole I have porridge for breakfast. You can get a 1KG bag of oats for £1 in Morrisons, which easily lasts me a week - someone her size it would probably last her 2-3 weeks.

She looks well sick but i dont care about her, only the dogs.
Which ever dog was in the snake pit of a bedroom was shouted at as she helped herself to a biscuit and told to get down.
When i have a biscuit in the afternoon so does my dog, when i have a sausage breakfast so does she, when i make a cooked meal in the evening my dog eats aswell if its not spicy.
Get my drift CJ. Oh and btw ive reported you again today.

Shes on theunwanteddone79 now check it out

Last edited:
  • Heart
The dynamic of their 'relationship' is so messed up. She literally sits making tik toks or going live the whole day and night. If he's working why ain't he treating her to a day out or even a takeaway and movie night. So weird 🥴
That poor dog is starving and wasting away 😢

• Angry
She’s on live now calling everyone out for making her look a mug 🤷‍♀️
You make yourself look a mug Angela on a daily.
#passingtheblame #getservedwhatyoudeserve

Reactions: 3
She's calling her own mum a sl*g and spouting her poisonous venom towards the son we don't mention all because he was trying to talk to his gran on the phone.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
She's calling her own mum a sl*g and spouting her poisonous venom towards the son we don't mention all because he was trying to talk to his gran on the phone.
“ in my house that I pay rent for”

Ooookkkkk then !

• Haha
Had to laugh when she was threatening a girl called Sharnie saying if she speaks to her like that in the street again she will knock her out. She was even banging her hand down on her desk all aggressive. But she didn't say that to her face today, no she saved it for when she was behind her screen. What a psycho 🤣🤣
Oh and Arlo has pissed on the bed. Good boy 🐾

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to laugh when she was threatening a girl called Sharnie saying if she speaks to her like that in the street again she will knock her out. She was even banging her hand down on her desk all aggressive. But she didn't say that to her face today, no she saved it for when she was behind her screen. What a psycho 🤣🤣
Oh and Arlo has pissed on the bed. Good boy 🐾
Did you screen record the sharnie bit? Can you load it if you did please.

There you go, I only caught the ending of it. She had mentioned Sharnies dad when she was full on acting hard 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.