Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was watching her earlier having battles with kids, the stupid Scottish bird going into their live telling them to send her a universe.
#nobrains #megabegs

Reactions: 1
So her "live in" came home from work and has fallen off a moped and taken a fall from a tree.....bruised and grazed and in pain.....struggling to get his jeans on....needs to go to A&E....she's sitting on live all the while he's struggling telling all the minions they've no money for a taxi....it will cost £10 each way....and one of the mugs paid it into her PayPal. Whatever happened to the 3k a week Dale? Funny that you said it was £1700 a week a couple of weeks ago....whichever it is, you also have no bleeping shame allowing your dirty, beggy, shag nasty trollop to take money from people you dont know....you really are on a downward spiral associating with that low life!!

Reactions: 7
So her "live in" came home from work and has fallen off a moped and taken a fall from a tree.....bruised and grazed and in pain.....struggling to get his jeans on....needs to go to A&E....she's sitting on live all the while he's struggling telling all the minions they've no money for a taxi....it will cost £10 each way....and one of the mugs paid it into her PayPal. Whatever happened to the 3k a week Dale? Funny that you said it was £1700 a week a couple of weeks ago....whichever it is, you also have no bleeping shame allowing your dirty, beggy, shag nasty trollop to take money from people you dont know....you really are on a downward spiral associating with that low life!!
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 3
She’s a liar, she had money earlier she asked the son we don’t mention to order her a McDonald’s and she’d transfer him the money and went to shop to buy chicken for tea and offered to buy said son energy drinks.
He had the supposedly bad bike mishap early this morning but still managed to work all day, go to A&E my arse.

The hospital is only just over 2 miles from her house could get an Uber or bolt for about £4

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It was only the other week he jumped out of her bedroom window to go to work. He was getting a lift in the van so why couldn't his work mates drop him off at A&E. The lying begs can't keep up with what they say 😆

Reactions: 2
What in the name of the wee man is that outfit she’s wearing on her live😳I usually don’t take any notice of her but seen her while scrolling my fyp and she’s telling some guy he’s not going to work

Apparently ripped all the muscles in his arm, yeah righto Angela 🤡
#lies #doanythingformoney

I haven't been on, what was she wearing? I've been deep cleaning the house ready for summer. Everything is all clean, organised and smelling lovely. You should try it Ange 👍

Reactions: 4
I haven't been on, what was she wearing? I've been deep cleaning the house ready for summer. Everything is all clean, organised and smelling lovely. You should try it Ange 👍
An off the shoulder top but it was that off she was almost flashing…wasn’t a nice sight😖

Is the guy she was talking too her son or is it her boyfriend? I watched some of her live and she showed some guy sitting on a set of drawers playing cds 🤨

Is the guy she was talking too her son or is it her boyfriend? I watched some of her live and she showed some guy sitting on a set of drawers playing cds 🤨
It's the new toy boy....been living there quite a few weeks....he works as a tree surgeon/gardener....was bragging a couple of weeks ago about earning £1700 a week....then this week commented about earning 3k a week (see vid a few posts up). He's been doing her garden too.

she’s live with mel moon now! Boasting about dale living with her etc!!! How he’s a tree surgeon and working etc! Another report to dwp I think

Reactions: 5
Look at her all team Depp, she was abusive to her children and most likely the baby daddies 🙄

Reactions: 3
She now has all gifts appreciated on her bio.. I was telling two people yesterday what I know about the poor dogs and the fact RSPCA have not removed them, I was so caught up I just broke down at how sad this is for those poor animals and we can't see to do anything. Had anyone even seen them lately?

Last edited:
  • Heart
She now has all gifts appreciated on her bio
Was begging for a McDonalds breakfast earlier....made comments along the lines of "I fancy a McDonalds, let's see if I can get £7.49 in gifts before they stop doing them at 11am" .
Now chatting tit about her merch....she can get 20 polo shirts for £80 and it will cost £80 to get them embroidered. So £8 each....let's see how much mark up she's going to try and fleece people for?

Begging for luxury items as well. What's wrong with buying a 50p loaf of bread and an 80p tub of marge! Her toy boy is earning a wage, she is the lowest of the low.
Haven't seen the dogs but if Rspca had done their job properly in the first place then Willig would still be alive.
I hope Alex is still doing well, I'm so pleased he escaped that tit hole.

Begging for luxury items as well. What's wrong with buying a 50p loaf of bread and an 80p tub of marge! Her toy boy is earning a wage, she is the lowest of the low.
Haven't seen the dogs but if Rspca had done their job properly in the first place then Willig would still be alive.
I hope Alex is still doing well, I'm so pleased he escaped that tit hole.
Now spouting more bollocks about making an extra box of hats and scarfs to give to Social Services for kids in care.....how good would it be for them to have CJs army on a scarf...time to give back....blah, blah, blah. You couldn't make this tit up, has 6 kids taken away and thinks it's appropriate for other kids to be linked to a child and dog abuser....deluded!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.