Christmas 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which shop do you think will be the first to get the Xmas stuff in? I'm saying TKMaxx/Homesense. 😊 :m

Reactions: 3
Which shop do you think will be the first to get the Xmas stuff in? I'm saying TKMaxx/Homesense. 😊 :m
Depends on if you mean in boxes in the shop or unpacked on the shelves. I was walking round huge piles of boxes in The Range awaiting unpacking for weeks last year. 😁
Then the garden centre I like roped off huge swathes of the place for weeks for Christmas displays, where nothing much seemed to be happening.
It got so it wasn't worth going in as there was nothing to see and no experience. I can get food and a drink at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Depends on if you mean in boxes in the shop or unpacked on the shelves. I was walking round huge piles of boxes in The Range awaiting unpacking for weeks last year. 😁
Then the garden centre I like roped off huge swathes of the place for weeks for Christmas displays, where nothing much seemed to be happening.
It got so it wasn't worth going in as there was nothing to see and no experience. I can get food and a drink at home!
I mean on the shelves. Yes The Range were quite slow at getting their stuff out on the shelves last year.

Is (whispers) anyone doing Christmas in July? 🀭
My American friend does for a charity. She would buy and wrap presents for kids.

I don’t see the harm.
---
Please don’t have a tree like this though. It’s an abomination.

IMG_5792.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone else got any more dirty Christmas based secrets to confess. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Mine are relatively innocent πŸ˜‡

I confess to eating Carribbean Christmas cake and also accidentally watching a Christmas movie....

• Haha
June Christmas Confession -
Last week I spent a small fortune buying The Grinch - Tonies - Characters x 3 because I couldn’t cope with the stress of waiting for them to go on sale closer to Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whilst I have been slowly decluttering my house I have come across Christmas presents I stashed all over the place.
I probably won't have many left to buy this year at this rate once I've finished. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14