Christmas 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found a mini bottle of Baileys in the cupboard and almost almost made myself a Baileys hot chocolate. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I won a gift set in a raffle. I was going to give it as a gift for Christmas but the packaging doesn't look the best. Do you think if I wrapped each item plus some other bits it would be alright?

Reactions: 3
My original plan was me & Mum giving everyone a Christmas Dec( with lots of thought about which design beehive for a Bee fan etc) then a homemade advent calendar per family.
Now its just me & i'm not sure how long probate will take so i've had to change it abit. We had bought 3 decorations but everyone else its now a much cheaper decoration. I bought the kids ones from Ebay that are their initial & dragons which i'm guessing quality wont be the best.
they can hang them each Year knowing it's from the Christmas cousin Laura tried lol
I also bought a 15 pack of Gonks from Amazon for everyone else and they are actually really cute & a nice size.
The Advents depend if I learn how to sew :ROFLMAO:

I'm still hoping to have a real Tree this time but for future considering a fake, as nowdays they look nice and would work out better value.
quoting myself as Today I found out the original plan of a Advent Calendar per family is even more likely to happen.
went in Mum's fabric cupboard & she had finished 1 and 3 others are pretty close & its mainly just finishing touches.
Such a lovely surprise

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I won a gift set in a raffle. I was going to give it as a gift for Christmas but the packaging doesn't look the best. Do you think if I wrapped each item plus some other bits it would be alright?
hampers are always good for this stuff, also have organza bags on hand for things like travel minis to dress them up a bit!

First week of June that the suns meant to be finally coming out and I have a sudden urge to watch vlogmasses🤣🤣 how soon is too soon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not 100% the same thing , with a countdown but I love this couple.

---
This one too:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not 100% the same thing , with a countdown but I love this couple.

---
This one too:

I love watching the cleaning for Xmas or Xmas food shop vlogs. I don’t know why, I find them so relaxing and get me more excited for Xmas when the time comes than most other vlogmas activities

Reactions: 4
I love watching the cleaning for Xmas or Xmas food shop vlogs. I don’t know why, I find them so relaxing and get me more excited for Xmas when the time comes than most other vlogmas activities
Yesssss, these are my favourite ones too. Food ones may be my fave lol

Reactions: 1
First week of June that the suns meant to be finally coming out and I have a sudden urge to watch vlogmasses🤣🤣 how soon is too soon?
The answer to that is NEVER. Glad I'm not the only one. It's never too early to start prepping for the next upcoming festivities. That way you never have the blues. :giggle:

Yesssss, these are my favourite ones too. Food ones may be my fave lol
It’s my guilty pleasure, I can literally watch like 10 in a row of people walking me through pigs in blankets, carrots, quality street, like I’ve never done a food shop before😂😂 not Christmas related but similar vein, I love the American “I did a $5k grocery haul” cause they live in the arse end of nowhere and only go shopping twice a year, it really scratches a part of my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s my guilty pleasure, I can literally watch like 10 in a row of people walking me through pigs in blankets, carrots, quality street, like I’ve never done a food shop before😂😂 not Christmas related but similar vein, I love the American “I did a $5k grocery haul” cause they live in the arse end of nowhere and only go shopping twice a year, it really scratches a part of my brain
Same plus freezer meals especially if they are a big family with like 10 kids 😂

ooo I need to look for that video!
I used to enjoy Zoe Suggs blogs before she had kids. I know she’s annoying AF sometimes but she knew how to do Christmas for sure

Reactions: 2