Christmas 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There used to be one in Bourton on the Water aswell... not all year but most of it from memory

Reactions: 3
If you’re a Prime member, Amazon has some Harry Potter Lego sets down 20%.
---
Might just be these two- haven’t had a good snoop.

IMG_5173.jpeg

IMG_5172.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen any Christmas outings advertised yet especially east Anglia or even London area. Daughter is desperate to see Disney on ice again but nothing advertised yet and I thought that would be out by now if they were doing it.

Has anyone seen any Christmas outings advertised yet especially east Anglia or even London area. Daughter is desperate to see Disney on ice again but nothing advertised yet and I thought that would be out by now if they were doing it.
Disney on Ice goes on sale on 24th May. The O2 dates are Boxing Day onwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks I’m going to book tickets for my sisters.
---
The last ice show we saw, was the Paddington one at Winter wonderland. You can sign up to their newsletter for updates.

---
This too:

Last edited:
Thanks I’m going to book tickets for my sisters.
---
The last ice show we saw, was the Paddington one at Winter wonderland. You can sign up to their newsletter for updates.

---
This too:

Not sure how hard into the Christmas experience you want to go, but there’s something called Lapland UK too. Tickets went on sale a few months back so not sure if they’ll still be available - but you might get lucky on the resale market closer to the time where people realise they can’t attend?

The Bourton shop is open now, if anyone is down that way (beautiful place)

Reactions: 3
Not sure how hard into the Christmas experience you want to go, but there’s something called Lapland UK too. Tickets went on sale a few months back so not sure if they’ll still be available - but you might get lucky on the resale market closer to the time where people realise they can’t attend?
Thank you for replying Here. Both my sisters are actually over 20. :ROFLMAO: I took the youngest to the Disney on ice show after her 11+ and wanted a redo, as the middle one didn’t come even if it’s not technically for their age.

Our parents didn’t celebrate/ do Christmas, but we all still love the lights and decorations.

My youngest has her last French university exam tomorrow and said she wanted to go to LEGOLAND to celebrate, but I’m looking at Thorpe park as it would be closer. (They would be going without me).

A National trust membership is the main gift I’ve thought about giving for Christmas or might just join before for the summer period . I don’t generally buy presents for my brother or parents. Things I buy in the post Christmas M&S sale tend to be non glamorous socks, PJ’s and underwear.

Due to family drama at least I also save on flower gifts for my aunt.
---
---
If you want home Inspo:

---
IMG_5208.jpeg

IMG_5209.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I bought frozen theatre tickets instead for this month, so will do that instead of the ice skating show. Didn’t want to book too far ahead when I have no idea what my sister’s work schedule will be like 6 months time.

Joining the Scottish trust is also cheaper than the English version.
---
The English National Nutcracker ballet is also open to bookings.
---
I asked them to make a list of places they wanted to go/ do so we could space things out properly and mix in more free places like trips to Richmond Park and the V&A.

Last edited: