Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeyore147

VIP Member
If I remember correctly the children were diagnosed via the NHS. Christine was diagnosed privately.
I would imagine that all diagnosis were private. Both Paddy & Christine work quite closely with Caudwell Children who do private diagnoses. The problem is as the children get older a lot of schools etc won’t accept a private diagnosis, although I can’t imagine them ever needing a normal state school.

Reactions: 2

neroli

VIP Member
Yes, almost anyone can have one or two autistic traits but that doesn’t actually make them autistic.

Just like you can’t be “a little bit pregnant” because you’re feeling nauseous.

So it’s OK for your children to have a diagnosis but not other peoples children?

Do you really think some parents seek out a diagnosis that carries a ton of stigma because they can’t be arsed to parent them properly?
Yes I do think so and my teacher friends back this up. Autism rightly isn't seen as a stigma now. Not all parents are interested in their children's education and mental wellbeing.

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Just read that Christine may be getting her own reality show. Wonder if the kids will feature as well
but not just the back of their heads hopefully.
If it's just her it could get very boring very quickly I think 🤔

Eirawen

VIP Member
That’s understandable. I get it. Unless you live it, parenting autistic kids or being autistic yourself, it’s easy to have a quite narrow definition of what autism looks like.

If I had a pound for every parent I’ve seen on a FB group or forum asking for advice about their distressed kid, listing a TON of autistic traits but refusing to take that on board because They can’t be autistic, they’re too social! They’re loving! They can do eye contact! I’d be rich 😅

I’m like, bloody hell, autistic people aren’t cold, unfeeling, robotic monsters you know. They can present in a very subtle way but be in absolute turmoil on the inside.
I think the rest of us are only becoming aware of that now, there has been very little education on the topic and the business of autistic people not making eye contact was done to death.

If i told you …

VIP Member
My son goes to a private/non maintained school specifically for autistic children however it can only be paid for via local authority funding, you can't pay yourself, it could be one like that
No, it’s definitely a private school. My daughter went to that school and she isn’t autistic or have any special needs. It’s a very lovely small cottage private school.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I'd just like to see some medical evidence, that's all. Not just take someones word for it. A lot of people lie in the media these days to push an agenda and I for one am extremely cynical when someone actively chooses to disclose personal medical information, to me it's an odd thing to do. But that's just me.
If a friend or colleague or family member etc had this diagnosis, of course I would accept it 100%. When it's a celeb telling everyone they've had that (or any) diagnosis, especially a celeb who chats shit, I usually take whatever they say with a pinch of salt. Same way I dont believe Gemma Collins when she says she;s lost 3 stone.

Speaking from experience smaller schools don’t tend to have the experience when dealing with ASD. I know funding would never be an issue, but I do hope the school will seek ASD trained staff as the children progress.
AGree with this, and this is why the NHS have Stroke centres, Cardiac centres etc - it's so that clinicians see lots of the same thing all day every day and keep their skills up, learn and become experts. Rather than your local hospital seeing two strokes a week. Id rather my children were somewhere the staff had lots of experience/training which would probably mean not a small local private school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Paddy won't be attending the NTAs.......

Paddy will be attending the NTAs.....

Soon see which rag is correct. I wonder what changed his mind if he's now going to be there.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Anyone else waiting on Christine and Chelcee’s we are in a relationship announcement?
Yes can't wait, can't stand either but Paddy will get ripped she left for another woman 😂
Side note, facially he is unattractive for me but seen a pic of him other day and he is some shape! He has the exact body type I like so beefy 🤤

• Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
She also left GB News after being confronted about shagging Laurence Fox in the hotel the channel were paying for her to live in at the time.

She left shortly afterwards ‘mutually’ and claimed it was because of tinnitus, which somehow doesn’t affect her radio presenting 😂😂
What?!? She's got low standards. She's stunning.

neroli

VIP Member
She was only 19 and an art student when she met RB..She put up with a lot but didn't give up lol

slinkyslinkster

Can't help but quite like Christine. However, has anyone read/heard of she's admitted to any surgery recently? Nose has dramatically changed shape... Pic from July/Aug is 'before'... Man, the after pics are quite alarming! Just curious if she'd addressed it at all?

Attachments