Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Just read that Christine may be getting her own reality show. Wonder if the kids will feature as well
but not just the back of their heads hopefully.
If it's just her it could get very boring very quickly I think 🤔
I fear it will be all about her! But hopefully she throws paddy under a bus too with his alleged "affairs"

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
“But one of the most difficult aspects of Christine's life came when she was younger. She was sexually abused from age nine to 11. She was then raped at 14”

From a BBC article today….Is this a new claim? Or has she mentioned this before?

neroli

VIP Member
Amazing that they both can be so dedicated to their autistic children and championing autism and at the same time be craving the spotlight in their own right? Puts us all to shame really...

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
I know he was in a long term relationship in the run up to meeting Christine. Together from his pre-fame days and well into the Max and Paddy era. They lived together and then broke up and she got her own place, and he more or less moved into there. Towards the end, he was travelling to London a lot and cheating, then Christine came on the scene. His ex is mentioned in his book but as if she was a short term girlfriend. This isn’t the case at all.
Oh that's interesting. He don't really tell the truth about his relationship details then in the book. I read on here that he was married before but no mention of that in the book, need more details on this!! If it's true.

I know she always says the kids struggle with change and prefer to be in a routine of school, etc so maybe it’s easier for Paddy/nanny to have them whilst they’re in school rather than holidays? Not sure.

She has definitely been carrying on the last few months as though they’ve split but hmmmm I’m not so sure now. Maybe he has been up to no good again and she’s giving him a hard time 👀

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
So they were at home playing footsy on the sofa the other weekend.

IMG_3178.jpeg

Paddy gave an interview only days ago about being separated, having their own bedrooms within the marital home and getting along well for the sake of their kids.
IMG_3179.jpeg

Today it’s back to ‘friends claim’ Paddy is trying to force an NDA, divorce gets nasty and Christine hires the pitbull lawyer.

If I’m confused how must their kids feel.

YouAreHiding

Hhhhm seems like it’s for press attention though you never know a split maybe on the cards. She seems to have no life other than a SAHM and he swans all over tho I guess it’s work.