Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deedeemegadoodoo

I reckon the split between him and Christine is more likely to be because of her thirst for the fame and limelight. He would not have liked that!

Reactions: 2

sclcvc

Did anyone else hear her on the radio this week, stepping in for Scott and Leanne? I don’t know if it’s just the fact Leanne is hilarious, just found it quite cringe to listen to!

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
This sounds a bit dodgy. Surely a dna test is more stringent than being able to take a relative in to give a sample. Would there not be a load of men doing this to get out of their responsibilities? Is there anyone here who works for a testing lab who could shine a light on this?
If it’s a disputed DNA test and not just one of those www.whosthedaddy jobs then usually you have to take photo IDs along with you.

• Heart

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Never mind has Christine had surgery -- we all want to know if Paddy has had the snip 🤦‍♂️

• Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
What’s with her latest photo shoot. No masks on the photographer, makeup artist, set designer or hairdresser. And she has vulnerable children and mother!

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I'm sure the children would benefit from having parents who were focused on them rather than on themselves and their desire for fame at all costs.
Imagine trying to explain that concept these types of people. They'd think you were mad. :rolleyes:

AnimeBanme

I didn't know they had a nanny but they are in school so it may all be done while the kids are in school and uploaded onto social media later??
They do give the illusion that Christine takes care of them alone and Paddy goes off to work.

Thorongil

Not only that, but people generally have such a narrow perception of how autism presents. If I had a pound for every time I heard someone say “they can’t be autistic, they’re loving and social!” or “they can’t be autistic, they can make eye contact!” I’d be rich. Autism is a lot more complex than the stereotypical non-verbal child lining up toys in the corner.
It seems to be so varied and complex that it can be applied to just about anyone. So what’s the point?

lettie0507

Is that not medication tho? Wouldnt Katona be on it for bipolar? I see it in someone I vaguely know...glassy look...but its the medication.
I think that plays a part but there eyes still look off balance if that makes sense and I totally agree with Katie Price and they all seem to love attention but are anxious