Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
“But one of the most difficult aspects of Christine's life came when she was younger. She was sexually abused from age nine to 11. She was then raped at 14”

From a BBC article today….Is this a new claim? Or has she mentioned this before?
Thought I heard about the abuse before somewhere but I can't remember where it was spoken about or mentioned

Reactions: 1

irla10

She said in a newspaper article that she hid her ADHD and inability to deal with people and situations so became a recluse

Funny that, she clearly somehow managed to overcome her problems enough to be an attention seeking, confrontational backstabbing bitch in RHOC 🤔
I thought she was Autistic? She’s both?

Reactions: 1

Cack_Conroe

Not a warning but let's move on from this now for a while
Because even with a misdiagnosis, it flags up a concern about someone's development and behaviour. Example, I have BPD and I have been told that without knowledge of my more self destructive behaviour, I may have very well been diagnosed as autistic. An autism diagnosis would not have been correct, but it would have highlighted that something wasn't right with me. Further investigations would have lead to finding the other behaviours and perhaps a BPD diagnosis. Does that make sense?

Perfectly neurotypical people aren't out here getting diagnosed with autism. You gotta tick some outlying boxes by people with the correct knowledge and training, and those people will know stuff about Christine that we don't that lead them to that autism.

Anyway. Has Paddy had any known big relationships before Christine?
I would agree with that, there seems to be a lot of misdiagnosis of people who have something just getting classed as autism. That doesn't at all alleviate the problems it causes for autistic people to have non-autistic people representing us, joining our groups, getting included as autistic in scientific studies, and in statistics measuring outcomes.

Alex90

Paddy's last post refers to a chefs kiss. And so does Chelcees. It could just be attention seeking from the lot of them though.

Fiddie

They haven’t liked each other’s posts on insta for a while. I think it’s over.
I can’t imagine him liking her being on the telly as much as she has been recently.

LeftoverCoffee

I keep reading that so many things are mis-diagnosed yet at the same time any diagnosis of autism is to be treated as sacrosanct. How do people square holding these contradictory views?

it’s literally their job to flag issues. It’s not their job to conduct paediatric diagnoses, gaslight a parent who questions it or to cling to it even in the face of an actual diagnosis.
Because even with a misdiagnosis, it flags up a concern about someone's development and behaviour. Example, I have BPD and I have been told that without knowledge of my more self destructive behaviour, I may have very well been diagnosed as autistic. An autism diagnosis would not have been correct, but it would have highlighted that something wasn't right with me. Further investigations would have lead to finding the other behaviours and perhaps a BPD diagnosis. Does that make sense?

Perfectly neurotypical people aren't out here getting diagnosed with autism. You gotta tick some outlying boxes by people with the correct knowledge and training, and those people will know stuff about Christine that we don't that lead them to that autism.

Anyway. Has Paddy had any known big relationships before Christine?