Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't know what to think - in a way I think for these formerly 'straight' women like Christine, or Chrishell Staus etc to have hot lesbian girlfriends after a shitty marriage\relationship is really brilliant and funny. There was another one last week, some person from America, blew everyone's minds that her new partner was female. Wish I could remember her name.

Reactions: 2

Eirawen

VIP Member
When she was on loose woman it looked like her nose belonged to Daniella Westbrook! ❄
She was in the Daily Mail the other day whingeing about how the divorce broke her and that she lost a lot of weight, I would love to hear her ex's side of the story as she apparently kicked him out. She was probably skinny because she was filling herself up on booze instead of food, and if her cooking "skills" on Masterchef are anything to go by her food is pretty poor.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Who the chuff does The Sun think looks like Christine who has been on TV only since 2015 as I can't think of anyone Christine looks like, nevermind someone who's only been around seven years.

fognoodles

The notorious Daily Mail comments section seems to think it's her for some bizarre reason. Rumours spread thick and fast with few remotely questioning them. :rolleyes:

tandm

Can’t decide if they’re both attention seeking or if she really is just an absolute mug
Bit of both I’d say but she knows she doesn’t have star appeal on her own so without him she would have nothing and people would quickly forget her, she craves limelight and the attention too much to let him go I’d say

Alialio

Never heard of her went and had a look at her insta and I see Paddy is following her.

47 wow 😯, I had a look on her insta after I saw her being named here. Do we think Paddy will move on quickly with someone else? I do.
There is loads of interaction between them on Twitter too. Nothing major..just flirty bants

YouAreHiding

Yeh I bet it’s privately diagnosed the same as ALL the kids being autistic. Tho can attend mainstream school well privately educated. Sorry I know children with autism can …. though very odd all the kids. Gives me Munchausen by proxy vibes.

princessmaire80

VIP Member
Chelcee’s shirt from Game4Ukraine is up for auction on a match worn shirt website. Part of me wondered if any of the bids were Christine’s 😂

• Haha

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Is this based on your knowledge or the most recent Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders? Because the criteria are very clearly and specifically laid out, and as far as I am aware, it hasn’t been massively expanded to cover just about everything. There is far more awareness now about neurodivergency, thank god, and some disorders are now listed in the DSM which did not used to be. It’s not just a quick chat and boom, you’ve got a diagnosis!

Often parents *are* desperate to get their kid diagnosed. It’s because that kid is already labelled at school - weird, thick, bad, naughty, stupid, horrendous, freak. The right label can be life saving and acts safety net and is meant to ensure their legal right to support but sadly, it often doesn’t. My kid was labelled as a weirdo, and horrendous and naughty and bad. He was bullied by children and occasionally teachers. Luckily this was 10 years ago and we only had to wait for 18 months for a diagnosis of multiple complex SN. our youngest is currently waiting for an asd diagnosis. The list is 3 years long. We are almost two years in. He has already self harmed as a young child due to inability to process emotions.

The ableism on this thread is shameful. The very idea that a diagnosis is some kind of fashionable accessory, or that they aren’t presenting as you think someone with autism should! My kids both present differently. In fact took far too long to see the youngest was struggling because his needs and difficulties were so much more internal and ‘quiet’ that those of the eldest .

I think the immense clinical failure has been to get people to develop an understanding and awareness of ND. I keep thinking things have changed then I read something like this thread and it is bleak as fuck.

FWIW I am no fan of Paddy or Christine. But I’m not going to keep quiet when there is so much disability shaming and questioning.

And the very idea they should show some medical proof! What an extraordinary request.
There is supposed to be a “clinically significant impairment”, and this is being very broadly interpreted.

Studies show that people with milder symptoms are getting diagnosed.

It is ableist to try to silence the opinions of the more seriously disabled, just to spare the feelings of the less or non disabled.

I would add that neurodiversity is an ableist ideology that a lot of people don’t agree with.

My children are autistic too and I found parts of the programme so relatable. My husband was especially moved by Paddy and his journey of developing and learning about ASD.
Can’t bear Simon Baron Cohen though!
I wanted to call him Sasha Baron Cohen…..I’d have liked him more if he’d been Borat 😂😂

• Haha

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Yep. The general public (sorry to sound patronising) has very little understanding of autism, beyond the obvious stereotypes, and that’s why so many miss out on a diagnosis even when they’re in crisis. The documentary proved that.
genuine question...I put autistic people above the average intelligence, any I have met....can you be a low IQ - like christine AND
autistic?

Deedeemegadoodoo

Sorry that should have said he was a personal trainer at the time (a few hours at the fitness first!) and was married to his first wife?

As far as I know no children from that marriage, but he did leave her very soon after phoenix nights took off?

But the amount he was shagging around I'd imagine there's a few "Paddy's" running about from that time though, , now in their early twenties?

Put it this way Peter Kay didn't have to use much poetic licence when writing his character in phoenix nights!
If you’re talking about K, they were not married.