Christine McGuinness and Paddy McGuinness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation of the Poundland version of goop is annoying to say the least.
I mean has the woman got a new manager who is closely affiliated with the Daily Mail to promote her bullshit brand of crap. This woman who has 3 special needs kids and if I am wrong correct me, but I don’t see her using her status to highlight the situation or the plight of how difficult it must be (unless you have nannies). I just find her desperation repugnant.

I get the feeling after Paddy got caught with the Appleton sister she insisted he make her famous .....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't care much for her she screams desperate wannabe but then again her husband is a complete bellend aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't get that she's BFFs with Antoinella... they've only known each other a wet weekend.

Reactions: 4
I find her irritating on Real Housewives of Cheshire, she comes across as dull and not the brightest individual. She does seem desparate to become friends with as many Z listers as possible

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Omg I’ve just had to unfollow, shes absolutely desperate for attention. She was just ok on hoc, but my god the tick toks and the hand washing video. DESPERATE ATTENTION SEEKER.
Do they brain storm whilst eating tea, what can we do tomorrow for likes.. arhhhhhhh 🤮pair of dickheads

Reactions: 10
THANK duck THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT HER!!!!! I’ve honestly been tearing my hair out seeing her keep popping up on my insta. Jesus!! She needs to stop dressing up like a twit making tic bleeping toks and her a life!!!
Get dressed woman, your kids will see you doing this tit in a few years!!
And the face Paddy is going along with her doing it... just no words 🤯🥴

Sorry for the rant!! I thought I was being a miserable cow 😂

Reactions: 18
This one comes across as an air head .
What does she do for a living other than
walk around in her underwear and don't get me started on her cringeworthy tic toks .

Reactions: 15
As a fan of RHOC, I physically cringed at any part with Christine in. She’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic. The other women (admittedly not much better) must have discussed this privately... she’s not just daft, she’s vacant.

Reactions: 14
She has the personality of a tea bag . Hopefully she's not in next season , she brings nothing to the show only hair flicking

Reactions: 11
Aww I really like Christine, she’s a bit of a bubblehead but my god she’s a brilliant mother to them kiddies and a very Vocal autism advocate, her mum has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't help but quite like Christine. However, has anyone read/heard of she's admitted to any surgery recently? Nose has dramatically changed shape... Pic from July/Aug is 'before'... Man, the after pics are quite alarming! Just curious if she'd addressed it at all?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Can't help but quite like Christine. However, has anyone read/heard of she's admitted to any surgery recently? Nose has dramatically changed shape... Pic from July/Aug is 'before'... Man, the after pics are quite alarming! Just curious if she'd addressed it at all?
Well spotted, her nose is much smoother side-on and the tip has changed. I think she’s had her boobs enlarged even more.

Reactions: 2
What’s with her latest photo shoot. No masks on the photographer, makeup artist, set designer or hairdresser. And she has vulnerable children and mother!

Reactions: 2