Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I know her lips are swollen and they will probably look amazing once they’re ‘normal’ but in her videos did anyone else feel like they looked uneven?? Like the bottom sides didn’t look even? Could just be me
I’ve never had mine done so I wouldn’t have a clue 😂 but yeah doesn’t look like she’s prepared much or had very good aftercare, as she doesn’t seem to know what to do with them
Won't be able to tell the full result for a couple of weeks. Anyone who wants them id recommend researching and only getting 0.5ml to start. She's making this woman look really bad she's either not given her aftercare or Chloe hasn't listens. She can take paracetamol. I don't know why people still choose to let her post them on her Instagram she makes them all look unprofessional and stupid

Reactions: 6

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
She had 7 raspberries for breakfast & 40g of cucumber for lunch... not enough to keep a pigeon alive WTF is she doing??????

• Wow
I mean I dont track her periods, BUT she just said she has her period coming...... didn't she say when she opened her OF 2 weeks ago she was having her period?

I only remember this cause mine was at the exact same time and I hope to god its not that time already because I've been robbed of 2 weeks in that case

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
It’s not often I will ever come here and blast Aaron.. but like everyone is saying, she is DEFINITELY claiming as a single parent! Because if Aaron was a man, there’s no way he should be letting his kids live in that condition for 2 whole months! If he was on that tenancy he would be calling up and chasing it every hour, because I know my fiancé would! Anytime we have issues with our housing, he is on that phone every hour until they come round. Both need to get a grip and a fucking backbone! It’s been 2 months and only now she’s chatting on about legal advice & citizens advice 😂😂😂 do me a favour! No wonder we haven’t seen teddy at theirs for ages, because his mum probably won’t allow him to sit in a freezing cold flat!

• Heart

Arose97

Heres an idea Chloe, speak to your partner about the theory test! Because you know, he’s done it? You can talk to him you know 😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Chloe isn't a bad looking girl at all, personally I don't even think she needs any fillers!

LilyWest8

Me too, to be honest I rarely actually watch/listen to all her stories. I only really tend to go find one if a controversial one gets mentioned on here 🤣🤣 she's so dull. Always makes me giggle how she thinks she invented "chatty stories" too

Same. I love how many times she mentions it. "I was doing to before Mrs Hinch"...sitting and talking in front of the camera was not new when you started doing it Chloe 😂
I think it's hilarious how many stories she does about how to be an influencer when she isn't really an influencer...she pretends to do slimming world, promotes things she's never used, eats free cake and does the same generic "look how lovely it is omg" and then stands in front of the mirror wearing clothes we never see her wear in stories 😅

• Haha

Witchtits

dont forget the time she almost went to the marnie simpson event im still cracking up from that cant believe people actually believe the shit she saids
Oh and the time she was almost on the reality show the circle. Strange that her good friend Marnie doesn't follow her on insta, after all her brand could really do with chlosworlds 37k slimming world accounts help.

• Haha

Happyholly

VIP Member
Her stories about toxic people have me howling 🤣 She ran girlsmouth a bitchy, toxic envirommemt where she tortured people for fun and allowed bullying and trolling She also gaslighted in a video to play the victim . She is the definition of a toxic person. On another note, I didn't think she owned that much clothing. Her usual looks are 'tatty, glam mum' 'I am sexy' and slob.

Last edited:
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She can’t be serious!! She’s getting another ml put in her lips???? She can’t even look after the ones she has now why would she get more?🤢 most people I know go once a year not even that if your technician is good at their job, she is going to look beyond stupid. They’re so sore and botched right now what would possess her to add more🤢🤢
she needs to let the treatment she's just had done settle before she gets more!! Surely no technician would touch her knowing she's only had them done in the last week anyway?

I bet we see her on one of them "botched up bodies" programs within the next year haha

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Last night when Aaron wanted kebab, I don't see why she didn't just let him have one (he works hard so can have what he wants) and then she could have made her own "slimming world" style kebab at home for probably a fraction of the cost! She tried to make it sound like she ordered the healthiest option available but realistically she could have easily recreated a chicken kebab at home! You can still feel like you're having naughty food by making it at home yourself. She has a real problem!

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but I actually have very little sympathy for her when she claims that she feels like "her body is fat and horrible" or whatever other bullshit she says. If her confidence was that low then she would not be taking full length selfies, she wouldn't be having takeaway as often as she does, she'd be taking her boys out for a walk so that she can get exercise in etc. I have real body confidence issues, I don't take any selfies as I never feel like I look nice, I don't eat crap food all the time, I weigh myself constantly. I find it so frustrating watching someone like her!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Aaron must feel so special there going out for a meal together awh how cute

but dont get to excited because its gifted lol what a joke

she is using her only fans money she gets next week to get the boys xmas gifts which tbh i wont knock her fair cause its a good use of money well done chloe for making a smart choice for once :) and a block of driving lessons lets see if this happens tbh if it does il have respect for her (a bit ) for doing the right thing with the money
I agree, it will be nice to see the money going towards things which will ultimately benefit them as a family (driving) or generally just towards those little boys rather than it being money spent on meals/drinks with friends, takeaway, clothing hauls, make up etc etc etc

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Well I was just about to have some tea and biscuits before I start work but after seeing Chloe's very short video of her sticking a dildo up her custard cream on only fans I think I'll give it a miss. :sick:

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She hasn’t mentioned it on her stories much so I thought I’d just come on and see if anybody knew that Chloe has had lip fillers? 😴😴😴

• Haha