Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she cant understand how people like her mum can do it AND I QUOTE '' i thought i was cleverer then them '' calling other people dumb what a lovely people
Massive Difference between being clever and having common sense. When you actually do there theory test you realise its all common sense. Something Chloe lacks. ALSOOOOOOOOO if she is the cleverest out of everyone she knows I dread to think how many brain cells the rest share between them.

Reactions: 1
Massive Difference between being clever and having common sense. When you actually do there theory test you realise its all common sense. Something Chloe lacks. ALSOOOOOOOOO if she is the cleverest out of everyone she knows I dread to think how many brain cells the rest share between them.
i just cant believe she said it though i was like omg if u weere my friend i would be hella offended

I’ve not watched her stories for a few days (mainly because when I see 40 small dots at the top I just think I cba) but I have to say, I feel better for not watching! I normally weigh myself twice a day everyday. Since not watching her, I’ve only done it once. There must be a link here! Maybe constantly hearing her obsess over her weight has subconsciously had an effect on me 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm actually cringing supposedly makes sooo much money yet goes on the beg for driving lessons to be gifted absolute cringe fest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve not watched her stories for a few days (mainly because when I see 40 small dots at the top I just think I cba) but I have to say, I feel better for not watching! I normally weigh myself twice a day everyday. Since not watching her, I’ve only done it once. There must be a link here! Maybe constantly hearing her obsess over her weight has subconsciously had an effect on me 🤷🏽‍♀️
i 100 percent think theres a link its sad to hear she has this effect on people really :( there will b loads of others in same situation as u

I do feel really sorry for her boys I know she works on SM but it's obvious they don't get the time of day from her she ingnores them when they mis behave we hear them screaming on lives and stories they are probably bored

• Heart
Pretty sure when I took my theory test it was all just common sense. Not sure why she’s being such a drama about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure when I took my theory test it was all just common sense. Not sure why she’s being such a drama about it 🙄
Thats what I mean, its just common sense stuff. If she struggles with the theory of it maybe driving actually isn't for her! Considering she doesn't know what a manoeuvre is and wants to drive its worrying

Reactions: 2
That was sad when she said she was sad her child asked her why and she just laughed at him and carried on talking to the camera!

• Wow
Why is she doing her theory before even booking a driving lesson who is she trying to kid, if she had it her way she would just do that and get in a car she’s far too lazy to get off her arse and go out and learn anything.

Heres an idea Chloe, speak to your partner about the theory test! Because you know, he’s done it? You can talk to him you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here ramblings are getting worse she said she's sad a goodbye from a woman leaving a company you'll miss her but have her contact details. So why you sad Chloe she was the only reason you were part of the brands influencers and now not.....also talk to your child he was showing empathy

• Sad
Here ramblings are getting worse she said she's sad a goodbye from a woman leaving a company you'll miss her but have her contact details. So why you sad Chloe she was the only reason you were part of the brands influencers and now not.....also talk to your child he was showing empathy
cant believe she laughed at him wtf

I really think she needs reporting for tax dodging whenever someone asks her tax questions she never knows or answers so I doubt she's declaring tax ....

Reactions: 4
What is going on on the only fans insta? She keeps referring to girls mouth as her ‘brand’. Hang in there Hugo Boss it’s a bitchy Facebook page no?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.