Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes having a takeaway

She goes on about being reality ..... most people do not eat takeaways 6+ nighrs a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not is she?? I’ve stopped watching her stories I can’t cope with the constant complaining.
—few hours ago— guys Aaron having takeaway but im going to be super good moans about eating healthy saids she hates it

-not even hour ago— duck it guys im going to have a takeaway this is reality we cant all be on a diet all the time and goes on to say it would be under calories if she was counting as shes not eaten what a way to promote healthy eating

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god she needs help. Does she not hear herself? It’s almost like a personality disorder, one minute hates everything about herself, the next minute her mood has completely changed and she’s all happy showing us an advent calender. I don’t get it. See a therapist. It’s sad to watch now and I’m surprised her friends haven’t intervened

Reactions: 4
Not to mention hates her body, feels fat etc but will get her unwashed punched lasagne out for £11 a month on only fans

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve finally unfollowed shes sending my head west. Can’t listen to it anymore she’s unbearable

Reactions: 5
How can you film only fans content whilst being really heavy on your period ...
She has been on a really heavy period for at least 4 weeks now

—few hours ago— guys Aaron having takeaway but im going to be super good moans about eating healthy saids she hates it

-not even hour ago— duck it guys im going to have a takeaway this is reality we cant all be on a diet all the time and goes on to say it would be under calories if she was counting as shes not eaten what a way to promote healthy eating
Reality is not more take aways than home cooked meals. She has more take aways a week than most people have a month! we 1 a week, one on a tuesday because I'm at college all day and by the time I've got the kids home from after school club bathed and sorted can I hell be bothered to cook. Plus Wednesday is shopping day and its certain that I'll have miss counted when I'm meal planning 🤣 thats a normal reality even more so for people who work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s hardly put up a video of that random boy from tik tok and said hi handsome? Like I understand a celeb or something but a random fella on tik tok on her OF page? Feel like she’s giving off a vibe it’s ok for boys to text her 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Wtaf she is preaching to maybe people who use exercise as punishment plus chloe get gifted some Workout clothes and shower afterwards its grim as duck. She just can't be bothered she is lazy don't put the work in don't expect to see results

Wtaf she is preaching to maybe people who use exercise as punishment plus chloe get gifted some Workout clothes and shower afterwards its grim as duck. She just can't be bothered she is lazy don't put the work in don't expect to see results
she expects it too fast realisticly you wont see results of weight loss for around a month of two proper results i mean not bloating going which naturally happens over the month anyway she needs to learn when u r less bloated your not losing fat your losing water retention so is not really losing weight at all her mind set is so so dangerous she was activiley encouraging people on her stories well guys its ok to have a takeaway just starve yourself before hand

Does she ever spend time with her partner?
She always seems to be lying in bed on her own watching films or whatever.
I hope he wakes up soon and realises he deserves much better.

The way there all giving connie stuff because she feeels down i bet chloe donated stuff that was gifted to her never spends money unless its benifiting her 😂

Does she ever spend time with her partner?
She always seems to be lying in bed on her own watching films or whatever.
I hope he wakes up soon and realises he deserves much better.
Doubt it we she said the other night she sleeps in milos bed so i am guessing Aarons on the sofa until shes done watching films etc

She’s hardly put up a video of that random boy from tik tok and said hi handsome? Like I understand a celeb or something but a random fella on tik tok on her OF page? Feel like she’s giving off a vibe it’s ok for boys to text her 🥴
Is it just me or is that really creepy? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is that really creepy? 😳
I just think it’s so disrespectful to Aaron. There’s one thing saying it about girls cos he obviously isn’t a girl so I suppose can’t compete, but it’s not nice to do about a fella. Just thought it’s weird how it’s on her of insta.

Reactions: 3
I just think it’s so disrespectful to Aaron. There’s one thing saying it about girls cos he obviously isn’t a girl so I suppose can’t compete, but it’s not nice to do about a fella. Just thought it’s weird how it’s on her of insta.
I think if you're in a relationship fine you might find people attractive its human nature but the way she is behaving is disrespectful

Anyone else find it really pointless that she says how many syns are in things, like ‘oh I’m having carrot & swede mash, that’s 1.5 syns’ then later on in the day she’ll demolish a Chinese... like what’s the point counting syns when you’re gonna ruin it later on & order a takeaway? 😩 what’s the bets she either doesn’t eat the gammon, or she says it was horrible or it made her feel funny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it really pointless that she says how many syns are in things, like ‘oh I’m having carrot & swede mash, that’s 1.5 syns’ then later on in the day she’ll demolish a Chinese... like what’s the point counting syns when you’re gonna ruin it later on & order a takeaway? 😩 what’s the bets she either doesn’t eat the gammon, or she says it was horrible or it made her feel funny
she did the starbucks syns wrong too she does not know the syns in anything she just makes it up

she did the starbucks syns wrong too she does not know the syns in anything she just makes it up
Honestly she is ridiculous! And I typed carrot and swede mash into my sw app, and they can range between 0.5 syns to 6 syns depending on which brand you use ... so she’s wrong AGAIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.