Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up I'm no good at keeping up here 😂

I unfollowed Chloe a while ago and I haven't once felt the need to look back. Its a cycle of the same old tit and the same recycled lies.

I would urge anyone who has difficulty with their body image or self esteem to unfollow because I guarantee you will feel better for it.

I don't like to wish bad on anyone...but I would love to see how she would cope if YouTube and Insta etc announced you can no longer make money on their platforms. What would she talk about then? Because she has no personality whatsoever, she's a trend hopper who bandwagons on whatever is happening but is always so far behind everyone else grasping to stay relevant.
She's ignorant and nasty, treats Aaron terribly and let's be honest her personal hygiene is questionable for someone who promotes clothes and make up 🤢

I enjoy a laugh on here...and I feel like I could come here and reach out if I needed help and someone would jump on and offer. Follow Chloe for ages and message her reaching out all you'd get is "stop being obsessed with me hun" or "omg I've had so many messages I can't cope"

Sorry for the rant. I just think this girl is dangerous influencing young girls and making money from people who are supporting her absolute tit show that will fall apart around her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks so tangoed like proper grotty fake tan and that hat 🤮🤮 even being an influencer can't take the chav out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her and Aaron must literally spend no time together, the picture of her dinner and the iPad shows her eating in bed. She could at least sit with her partner to eat and talk about each other’s day

Reactions: 1
She looks so tangoed like proper grotty fake tan and that hat 🤮🤮 even being an influencer can't take the chav out of her
Plus the permanent eye liner gross. I don't get if she is eating when the kids are in bed then spend time with your partner

I wouldn't call her an influence half the clothes she didn't show properly and then the coat i love it but it makes you look huge way to go chloe

Plus the permanent eye liner gross. I don't get if she is eating when the kids are in bed then spend time with your partner

I wouldn't call her an influence half the clothes she didn't show properly and then the coat i love it but it makes you look huge way to go chloe
i think shes probz buying it selling it back

Oh yea 100% she does that none of what she is wearing is in the newin section like urgh chlo hun influencers are gifted new in stuff to push
exactly she never wears it either i wonder if u can get in trouble for claiming somthings an ad ?

exactly she never wears it either i wonder if u can get in trouble for claiming somthings an ad ?
I've had this theory for a while tbh not sure but she should declare Affiliate links wonder if she is registered as she should I know she has GM but honestly its just Affiliate stuff which tbh it is quite easy to get Affiliate links they don't cost the companies anything

I've had this theory for a while tbh not sure but she should declare Affiliate links wonder if she is registered as she should I know she has GM but honestly its just Affiliate stuff which tbh it is quite easy to get Affiliate links they don't cost the companies anything
yeah she made a speech before bout being stupid for not declaring but the thing is she knows nothing when it comes to taxes etc she said she doesnt do her own but theres no way shes paying someone to do them for her

Like social blade doesn't like.....nearly 37.2k followers and engagement rate of 0.95% that's shocking and if she does actually have brand deals they are sending her free stuff purely on follower numbers anywhere from 3% and above and is considered good engagement so she is literally get nil. Equally her followers are increasing daily at a quite a rate and when you check her follows they look like spam accounts she is 100% faking this life and she's tit at it too as she can't hide from this.

Attachments

Like social blade doesn't like.....nearly 37.2k followers and engagement rate of 0.95% that's shocking and if she does actually have brand deals they are sending her free stuff purely on follower numbers anywhere from 3% and above and is considered good engagement so she is literally get nil. Equally her followers are increasing daily at a quite a rate and when you check her follows they look like spam accounts she is 100% faking this life and she's tit at it too as she can't hide from this.
it will bite her eventually and yeah ive noticed that alot of her followers r spam accounts or they dont follow anyone etc its honestly just pethetic imagine faking an insta gram famous / influncer life where u dont even fake it right haha sad sad person

Just been catching up I'm no good at keeping up here 😂

I unfollowed Chloe a while ago and I haven't once felt the need to look back. Its a cycle of the same old tit and the same recycled lies.

I would urge anyone who has difficulty with their body image or self esteem to unfollow because I guarantee you will feel better for it.

I don't like to wish bad on anyone...but I would love to see how she would cope if YouTube and Insta etc announced you can no longer make money on their platforms. What would she talk about then? Because she has no personality whatsoever, she's a trend hopper who bandwagons on whatever is happening but is always so far behind everyone else grasping to stay relevant.
She's ignorant and nasty, treats Aaron terribly and let's be honest her personal hygiene is questionable for someone who promotes clothes and make up 🤢

I enjoy a laugh on here...and I feel like I could come here and reach out if I needed help and someone would jump on and offer. Follow Chloe for ages and message her reaching out all you'd get is "stop being obsessed with me hun" or "omg I've had so many messages I can't cope"

Sorry for the rant. I just think this girl is dangerous influencing young girls and making money from people who are supporting her absolute tit show that will fall apart around her
Everything you've said here is absolutely spot on! 👏

I too have decided to unfollow, and I am noticing I feel better for it! My own issues seemed to feed partly off of hearing her constantly moan about herself. Now I'm not putting her entirely to blame, that would not be fair, I have my own issues I need to deal with, but she definitely doesn't help!

I really don't think she would do anything if she couldn't continue with insta. She's got no "get up and go" in her, so I can't see her ever going and getting a real job! I hate to use a stereotype but I do think she would be one of those typical, benefit claiming Mums who just do nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Everything you've said here is absolutely spot on! 👏

I too have decided to unfollow, and I am noticing I feel better for it! My own issues seemed to feed partly off of hearing her constantly moan about herself. Now I'm not putting her entirely to blame, that would not be fair, I have my own issues I need to deal with, but she definitely doesn't help!

I really don't think she would do anything if she couldn't continue with insta. She's got no "get up and go" in her, so I can't see her ever going and getting a real job! I hate to use a stereotype but I do think she would be one of those typical, benefit claiming Mums who just do nothing.
i just want to say im so glad u feel better for unfollowing her its so sad how bad she made u feel just makes u wonder how many other people r feeling like that genuinally i follow a lot of weight loss accounts slimming world calorie counting keto etc and no one moans about their weight or how fat they are as much as chloe and some of them are even way bigger then her 16-17 stone (not that thats bad just saying even people who are genuinally a lot bigger then her dont even moan that much ) its actually sad and i do think it comes from being bored

your right she would not hence only fans i defonitly think that was because they were not rolling in the cash for the brands like she saids they were she would do anything that does not involve getting a normal job

i just want to say im so glad u feel better for unfollowing her its so sad how bad she made u feel just makes u wonder how many other people r feeling like that genuinally i follow a lot of weight loss accounts slimming world calorie counting keto etc and no one moans about their weight or how fat they are as much as chloe and some of them are even way bigger then her 16-17 stone (not that thats bad just saying even people who are genuinally a lot bigger then her dont even moan that much ) its actually sad and i do think it comes from being bored

your right she would not hence only fans i defonitly think that was because they were not rolling in the cash for the brands like she saids they were she would do anything that does not involve getting a normal job
Thank you :) I do feel so much better! I know what you mean, she's not even a big girl although her boobs do make her look bigger than she is (me and her wear the same size clothes!), there are lots of people who are a lot bigger than her who manage to keep a positive outlook on their weightloss journey. She takes a really negative approach to it!

And yes, you're right definitely. She's not getting the money she tries to pretend she is through brand deals, she wouldn't have started only fans if she was as there would be no need. I'd actually be really happy for her if she got a proper job or even started her own little legit business - at least that way she'd be setting an example for her boys.

Thank you :) I do feel so much better! I know what you mean, she's not even a big girl although her boobs do make her look bigger than she is (me and her wear the same size clothes!), there are lots of people who are a lot bigger than her who manage to keep a positive outlook on their weightloss journey. She takes a really negative approach to it!

And yes, you're right definitely. She's not getting the money she tries to pretend she is through brand deals, she wouldn't have started only fans if she was as there would be no need. I'd actually be really happy for her if she got a proper job or even started her own little legit business - at least that way she'd be setting an example for her boys.
exactly i dont understand why weight loss is a daily thing you cant expect magical quick results and she knows that from the past but i feel like thats what she expects and the way she acts sometimes there's no need for it like that rant the other day if that was me i would have watched that back and thought omg i sound such a bratty bleep i cant post that and just did a quick story about it not literally rant for over an hour about it '''who likes free food not me '''she has such a bad attitude and thats half her problem is the way she sees weight loss and herself

exactly right shes setting this example to them u dont have to go out and get a proper job its so bad and damaging not a good example what so ever shes just car crash viewing who lets be honest clearly buys followers/comments have u seen her comments recently loads of people just putting the fire emoji such a typical enagagement group/buying followers thing you would see just a shame these brands dont actually look into people properly

well the good day didnt last back to moaning again story of her life

shes moaning because milos taken his hair out of the bun and she has to do it again chloe your kids dont want this ''insta life''' matching outfits matching hair they just want to let them be kids bloody let them be kids for god sake and as for romeo not eating if yoiur that concerned go to a dr not witch on IG

Last edited:
Instead of moaning about food why doesn’t she get a Fitbit and go for a run when Aaron gets home from work instead of hiding in the bedroom or bath.

Surely some exercise will help with motivation especially when you can see how many calories you’re burning too!

Reactions: 3
Instead of moaning about food why doesn’t she get a Fitbit and go for a run when Aaron gets home from work instead of hiding in the bedroom or bath.

Surely some exercise will help with motivation especially when you can see how many calories you’re burning too!
chloe excercise shes too lazy didnt she mention some excercise she was suppose to start sunday just gone ? but never heard a thing about it i think that would help her aswel somtimes you need to see physical change happening tbh

she nearly brought a box of brownies and cakes of instagram hahaha i cant with this girl

Last edited:
Chloes made her account private again today. Not sure if that’s an attempt to drive up followers from TikTok or what.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.