Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sayhh

It doesn’t matter whether they’re together in a relationship or not, if they’re living in the same household they’ve got 2 incomes and it will still affect and cut benefits. If someone is living there who isn’t on the tenancy agreement there is a chance they’d lose their property for not declaring it, you would get into so much trouble. Well that’s how it works in my area anyway. Doesn’t have to be a boyfriend/girlfriend living with you to get benefits cut it could be anyone.

So therefore even if she said Aaron was living with her but they weren’t in a relationship, it would still count, so she wouldn’t be able to say that. Plus if she was still claiming but he’s paying some of the bills or giving her money for the kids and she weren’t declaring it as income she could get her benefits stopped. So I doubt she would be claiming and saying he lives with her etc on her stories unless she’s just being abit stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I think continually posting that she doesn't deserve kids, you hope they grow up resenting her and that they are neglected is just too far.
She is 1000% a lazy parent from what we see, not taking them out on her own, more interested in filming content etc. I have no doubt that those boys are loved by her & Aaron, they are fed, happy and have a roof over their head. Its things like that, which can give 'tattlers' bad names.
This is the point I was trying to make.

I just think we have to be really careful what we say so that we don't get put in that category of nasty trolls. That's not what this is. It isn't a hate forum, it's a discussion forum so comments we make should reflect that.

I think anybody who feels that strongly towards an influencer, instragrammer or somebody they've never met should just stop looking at their content.

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
I’d be more worried about living in a 2 bed council flat with 3 kids and not being able to drive Rather than having shit injected into my face 😭

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Well I think Aaron having nothing to do with calling up about the heating is ODD why have a friend ring up late afternoon when your other half is at home. Does he enjoy the cold or something like whattttt

PinkGinPrincess

again her boys arguing fighting in the back while shes complaining about a takeaway addiction

how about chloe you dont order yourself a coffee because your bored ? you make one ?

so been on a mega fat rant today i can not even with her any more chloe just accept even if you were ''slimmer; you would still moan i can not remember a time you been happy and not moaned even when you said you were at your happiest slimming for christmas so you can eat crap is not healthy nor makes sense come on chloe you do have some sense ?

I used to sympathise with her when she was complaining about her weight because I know it's horrible to struggle with your weight but this girl literally does nothing to help herself.
She's never going to lose any weight sitting in her flat in her pyjamas complaining all day!
She needs to start going for walks, or she could even do those Joe Wicks workouts and involve the boys!
She also eats far too many takeaways. She needs to get some healthy, quick and easy to make food in her fridge/freezer so if she can't be bothered to cook she's got something other than takeaway to fall back on!
I don't understand how someone who allegedly hates themselves so much can have an onlyfans account either!
I think I'm about ready to snap if she mentions that 2 stone she lost about 100 years ago as well 🤦‍♀️
Rant over 🤣

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Whys she acting the hard woman chloe you can't even ring a taxi let alone threaten to withhold your rent you're all mouth and nothing else. She's like one of those bus stop chavs "why you looking at me, do you wanna fight do you wanna fight"

• Haha
Well if I was from misspap and boohoo I'd be so pissed off with with them stories. Firstly misspap "nothing fitted i felt horrible " whilst wearing a misspap jumper with the label showing and not actually saying actually this jumper is misspap. Then running through the calander like its a cheap chocolate one.

Reactions: 5

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Shock horror, 2 grown ass adults in a flat, and still no plug in heaters for the kids! It’s an absolute disgrace! CHLOE GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND GET TO B&M OR HOME BARGAINS & GET YOUR CHILDREN A HEATER!!!!! Whatever housing association she’s with, is an absolute joke! Mine would never ever leave me without a boiler for months on end, and I don’t even have children! Regardless though, I’m sorry but I wouldn’t have my kids without heating and hot water NO MATTER WHAT!!! All this money from affiliate links & only fans, and she can’t even get a couple of heaters for her small children during the winter... WOW! No words at all!
And don’t even get me started on her new calorie counting diet, and how she’s gonna start bein good from tomorrow onwards 😂😂😂 the girl is an absolute psycho
Shes a food obsessed freak she needs a hobby or an actual job, stop being a weirdo online chloe and get your head out your vag for once

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
That is actually true, some people did say that sort of stuff on ddr years back, I use to feel sorry for her then
I've seen people say some awful things about her on that STRAB group too. As much as I'll discuss her and criticise where I think she's wrong, I do think some people on these FB groups in particular take it too far. They're the real trolls!

Sillypop

95 in total for 2 starters main and drinks
that wouldn’t be overly expensive, sure they had steak and lobster? And alcoholic drinks, I actually think it’s good that she put some of hers or Aaron’s haha money into a local business! I know it’s a small amount but every little counts

hahah i just found this thread i live in the same town as her and she was in tesco once n i was heavily pregnant trying to move out the way so her n her kids could walk past and all i got was the dirtiest look haha u arent famous babe x

• Haha

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
I used to go to the gym pre lockdown, 5 or 6 times a week pushing my body to its limits. I mostly got enough protein from my diet alone I very rarely had to use shakes or bars (I’m a big eater)! She definitely doesn’t need them, the girl needs more leafy greens, quinoa, beans etc. Simple changes like using more veg on her plate will work wonders for her.

• Heart

Witchtits

I get the feeling chloes got bored of doing only fans. I did webcam for a bit when I was younger and even though the moneys good it's so tedious

PinkGinPrincess

I honestly think her issue with lack of energy is at least partially to do with sitting in her flat all day. She needs to get out with the boys and get some fresh air and go for walks! Anyone would feel tired if they're sat around doing nothing all day. I can't even imagine how those boys feel stuck in the flat.

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
If I had been on a slimming journey for as long as she’s been , I’d be a stick 😫😂

Luckily I know I eat shit and I know that’s why I don’t lose weight so that’s why I don’t advertise myself as a slimming world influencer 😚

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
He’s got a private Twitter but looks inactive and a profile on a painter/builders website 👀
is that the one that saids i love my girlfriend chloe on it ?

shes scared were going to run out of pigs and blankets as people will panic buy christmas food i just cant u know most people are scared of catching covid or a loved one catching it nope chloe todd scared of not getting her cheese and crackers and a nice sauage in bacon on christmas prioritys right there people

Last edited:
  • Haha