Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I work as an influencer and run a viral page on Facebook”

Chloe you clearly make no money as an “influencer” and girlsmouth doesn’t even have 30k followers. Just admit that you’re on universal credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one apart from herself asked those questions! Why would anyone ask what medication she's on? The girl just wanted to drop the "I'm on anti-depressants" bomb because in her mind it's a flex and it's trendy! Nothing like using another health problem to be "more relatable", ey?

Reactions: 8
I won’t ever condone Chloe being jumped with her boys with her EVER, but to sit there and laugh and say she has PTSD annoyed me.

She didn’t speak about shitting on Holly cause she has Holly’s brother on there & it’s probably lies and doesn’t want be caught out.

I don’t want to name my celebrity crush cause Holly will get jealous- thought Holly doesn’t have social media, so how can she see it? Huh.

Owning a Facebook group and buying followers doesn’t make you influencer & someone needs to tell you that 🥴

Reactions: 9
I’ve been told the boys think that hollys just a friend and have no clue what a girlfriend is 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No one apart from herself asked those questions! Why would anyone ask what medication she's on? The girl just wanted to drop the "I'm on anti-depressants" bomb because in her mind it's a flex and it's trendy! Nothing like using another health problem to be "more relatable", ey?
I believe 100mg of sertraline is a standard dose, and no one I give the medication to on my rounds flexes about it. Yes, more people are on antidepressants and there is such little mental health support available. But Chloe obviously asked herself that! So weird.
Waiting for the ‘cyber rats are trolling me for being on antidepressants’ story 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.