Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t her and holly look for a playgroup or forest group or anything like that for Milo instead of it always associating around food 😫

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she does slimming world, it's far too restrictive so when people fall off the wagon, they fall completely off.
She'd be better suited to calorie counting, a lot less restrictive and much easier to adapt to your lie imo. I do weekly calories rather than daily so if I slightly over indulge one day I just adjust the rest of the week to suit & it means I can plan in things for the weekend too!
Yeah I calorie count too. I've done sw in the past and now I'm more educated I can see how restrictive it is. She's done it before but gave it up as she said she wasn't losing as quick. Probably because she was eating a lot more than usual.. On sw she has the smallest meals so no wander she can't stick to it it's not realistic. Probably consuming 800 cals.

Reactions: 3
Maybe today will be the day that Milo gets taken somewhere that allows him to interact with other children instead of watching her feed her face 🙏🏻

Reactions: 7
I find it funny that we all mention how ignorant she is of the boys, how Hollys blatos living with her etc and suddenly Holly hasn’t been posted on her grid since 19th Oct. that’s a long time for Toad who normally posts her every other day.. there is either trouble in paradise or someone doesn’t wanna get caught benefit cheating again 😂

P.s looking forward to seeing a post about Holly in T-24hours because we all know Todd will read her and feel the need to prove a point

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion -
‘Benefit dodging but we all know Holly’s lodging’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The garden centre is called ‘WYEVALE’ not whyvale and the kids soft play is £1.50 not £2 but it’s more aimed at crawlers not 3 year olds. FML

• Wow
Reactions: 5
#mumlife lets go to a soft play so she can eat healthy cake #onplan

The garden centre is called ‘WYEVALE’ not whyvale and the kids soft play is £1.50 not £2 but it’s more aimed at crawlers not 3 year olds. FML
Its not been called wyvale in years either..its stanway garden center now 😂

Reactions: 4
#mumlife lets go to a soft play so she can eat healthy cake #onplan

Its not been called wyvale in years either..its stanway garden center now 😂
I still call it wyevale aswell though 😂 but I don’t go there as my child is older than 12 months so it’s boring for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think we all know by now she's not on slimming world. She just uses their recipes sometimes.

How about the burger and chips yesterday 😬😂 see least at a proper soft play you could just get a tea or coffee...
Milo should be in nursery really but she knows if he goes full time she will be expected to look for work

Reactions: 2
Shes not even bothered about losing weight so why drone on about it. Don't complain about something and then do the complete opposite 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.