Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has before. She used to talk about how she edited her body and face so much she was terrified to leave the house or answer the door incase anyone saw her and new it wasn't her.

Questions why she brands herself as one then. New ‘career’ change is needed I think

Reactions: 4
When I tell you I gasped.. These photos are 11 days apart.

NO, I am not bodyshaming her. Me and Chloe have had lots of conversations before she turned into a bleep duck, about eating disorders and how to start eating healthy.

But i am shaming the fact she is editing her body THAT MUCH, so she looks like a completely different person.

Chloe, the reason you are scared to leave the house is because of THIS reason. Please stop editing your body! There is nothing wrong with having curves, this is shocking.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

NO, I am not bodyshaming her. Me and Chloe have had lots of conversations before she turned into a bleep duck, about eating disorders and how to start eating healthy.

But i am shaming the fact she is editing her body THAT MUCH, so she looks like a completely different person.

Chloe, the reason you are scared to leave the house is because of THIS reason. Please stop editing your body! There is nothing wrong with having curves, this is shocking.
Shes feeding the eating disorder cycle by editing her photos she knows people will look at that especially young girls who follow her and want her body and while shes not responsiable for other people she has a responsibaillity to be honest and not potray a fake version of herself

And not body shaming either but it is suprising how much bigger she looks

All the thought behind it and her kids got soft plays as the thought behind their birthdays 💔
I dont even understand how she cant see how it comes across at all spending lots on mates for gifts but the kids get duck all and when they do get stuff its branded as a waste honestly pisses me off them boys are going to suffer in the long term for how she treats them

Reactions: 5

I agree with this!!!!! She poses in certain ways and edits so much it is unrealistic. She could be a good midsize mum fashion person but she is just a fraud instead. Social media makes desperate girls like her incredibly fake and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The difference in captions….
Ive said for a while i think chloe has a thing for kelly i wonder if chloe still kisses people and does other stuff when shes drinking like she did with Aaron aka cheat

Tbh holly seems a door mat would probarly allow that tit

Reactions: 6
Ive said for a while i think chloe has a thing for kelly i wonder if chloe still kisses people and does other stuff when shes drinking like she did with Aaron aka cheat

Tbh holly seems a door mat would probarly allow that tit
Oh she 1000% has a thing for Kelly.
Holly’s the biggest mug I’ve ever met, I bet she felt so awkward being at that party with Chloe’s mates.

You can see as well in those photos how much more comfortable Chloe feels with Kelly. Every photo with Holly is just so awkward and forced - absolutely zero connection.

If Chloe has feelings for Kelly, she needs to tell Taxi and leave her now instead of spending 10 years with her and bottling up those feelings - or going behind her back with Kelly.
All I know is, it’s not gonna be a pretty breakup…. And I’m here for it 🤣

Last edited:
Just looking at the ‘treats’ she got kelly, it’s mostly crap she’s saved from her American food bundles she gets gifted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Going to be honest, the jacket thing is has on is probably making her look bigger than she is, they are so puffy and on the wrong body shape they do nothing for you.
Saying that she looks not at all like her own pictures.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 864682
This shows she clearly edits her body there's nothing wrong with her size but this is why when people see her in real life are shocked
I feel like everyone bashing this pic is being really muggy too all her friends who are clearly all bigger than her 😫 except Kelly

like everyone’s going on like chloes huge when in reality she’s a normal sized girl who’s wearing a big puffy coat

just feel like it’s below the belt making out she’s huge when she’s one of the smallest ones in that pic lol

I feel like everyone bashing this pic is being really muggy too all her friends who are clearly all bigger than her 😫 except Kelly

like everyone’s going on like chloes huge when in reality she’s a normal sized girl who’s wearing a big puffy coat

just feel like it’s below the belt making out she’s huge when she’s one of the smallest ones in that pic lol
It’s more bashing towards her lies more than anything

Reactions: 9
She looks bigger theres no getting around that but she does it to herself by editing herself so much doesnt matter if shes the biggest or not she saids she has an eating disorder so why is she contributing to a society that enables eating disorder if she never edited her body so much it wouldnt be such a shock but of course it is going to be a suprise when she looks bigger but as someone said does not help what shes wearing

Sorry no maybe normal sized but even without the jacket she is bigger then she potrays herself to be

Not everyone I said it was the coat. BUT she doesn't look like the pictures she posts.

Oh she 1000% has a thing for Kelly.
Holly’s the biggest mug I’ve ever met, I bet she felt so awkward being at that party with Chloe’s mates.

You can see as well in those photos how much more comfortable Chloe feels with Kelly. Every photo with Holly is just so awkward and forced - absolutely zero connection.

If Chloe has feelings for Kelly, she needs to tell Taxi and leave her now instead of spending 10 years with her and bottling up those feelings - or going behind her back with Kelly.
All I know is, it’s not gonna be a pretty breakup…. And I’m here for it 🤣
more to the point that Kelly has a fiancé and they’ve been together something like 8 years or something. Is Chloe messing with that or is Kelly being a cheat too? Like wtf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.