Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not everyone I said it was the coat. BUT she doesn't look like the pictures she posts.
That other account is a chloe supporter only posts on this thread and she only pipes up to support chloe she claimed to know Aarons girlfriend as well so recon its one of chloes friend knocks us for saying chloe looks bigger then goes on to say her mates are bigger then her so its ok when its not against chloe then

Reactions: 3
That other account is a chloe supporter only posts on this thread and she only pipes up to support chloe she claimed to know Aarons girlfriend as well so recon its one of chloes friend knocks us for saying chloe looks bigger then goes on to say her mates are bigger then her so its ok when its not against chloe then
Yeah she really doesn’t know anything to do with Aaron 😬😂

Yeah she really doesn’t know anything to do with Aaron 😬😂
Yeah she tried saying she knew his gf and she thinks its cringe how hes being on insta then asked her again a few weeks later and shes like why would i know ahaha people who come on here claiming to know info piss me off to be honest look at their account its all posts on here defending chloe so strange

Reactions: 4
Their stories about people talking about them and keeping up etc. we know it’s here. Mate I’d rather nobody know my name and not be “somebody” and be a good person then be a “somebody” and be known for being a awful person like Chloe is.

Reactions: 15
Ahhh the one that was trying to claim Aaron was a bad dad and chloe was a good mum! I remember them now.

Body shaming is OK if you are defending chloe didn't you know?

Their stories about people talking about them and keeping up etc. we know it’s here. Mate I’d rather nobody know my name and not be “somebody” and be a good person then be a “somebody” and be known for being a awful person like Chloe is.
Petty school girl tit they should literally just sat it rather than being all cryptic

Absolutely was not body shaming Chloe, there is nothing wrong with being a size 6 or a size 16.

However it's the fact she lies and deceives her followers, a lot of them who are young. It's a tit thing to do, and any influencer should be called out on it.

She would be so much more relatable if she was a mumzy, midsize blogger and showed us cute outfits to suit her body shape.. Rather than editing and lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Chloe Todd #15 sending cast offs to her friends, will this shambles ever end

Reactions: 7
Daily chatty stories have come to an end. Saving money by reviewing parks so when the kids are pushed aside she has money to spend spend spend.

• Haha
Daily chatty stories have come to an end. Saving money by reviewing parks so when the kids are pushed aside she has money to spend spend spend.
She’s clearly read this post, as apparently a big chatty story is coming tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s clearly read this post, as apparently a big chatty story is coming tonight 😂
Here comes asking herself questions lets list what will be on the cards 🤣

Lets go

whens the last time you tit yourself
When did you last tit on holly
Some odd grusome sex story
A story that didnt happen
Whens the wedding
Are you and Aaron still besties 🤣
a question about the random assult that apperently happened

Thread suggestions 🤣🤣

1.will her relationship with taxi end, is she in love with the best friend

2. Chatty stories are no more, will she ever clean her floor

• Haha
Guarantee her 'chatty story" will be her answering 3 questions. I'm posting more than chloe at this rate. Idk why she doesn't just give it up

Read her post about the nice caption on Kelly’s post then tit ones for her and hollys and now updated another tit/over edited photo of the couple and a “romantic” caption

Wonder if she will tit on Kelly and post about it when they get together? Or not because Kelly watches her stories 👀

Read her post about the nice caption on Kelly’s post then tit ones for her and hollys and now updated another tit/over edited photo of the couple and a “romantic” caption

Wonder if she will tit on Kelly and post about it when they get together? Or not because Kelly watches her stories 👀
Its cringe as duck 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.