Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right, she's always on her phone while driving. Lucky she didn't kill anyone.

Reactions: 1
I know right, she's always on her phone while driving. Lucky she didn't kill anyone.
No time for people who use there phone whilst driving but then Chloe pisses me off when she pans to frankenstein whilst she's driving don't distract the driver whilst driving it's a lethal weapon.

Reactions: 5
No time for people who use there phone whilst driving but then Chloe pisses me off when she pans to frankenstein whilst she's driving don't distract the driver whilst driving it's a lethal weapon.
Same i will completely blank my phone even if its ringing while I'm driving, things can happen in a second. I dont believe Connie when she says it was definetly going to happen she was probably driving carelessly and spun out.

Great snide bag advert chloe, can already see how crap the quality is

Reactions: 6
She crashed her car. Apparently a fault with the car. Although the amount of time she spends doing Instagram stories whilst driving I’m not totally convinced 👀
She never looks safe when she’s driving either, always feel on edge thinking look at the bloody road. When she was banging on about that SOS fault the other week too, why hasn’t the car been taken in and looked at?

Reactions: 1
Imagine if chlo and monty face actually got married, the wedding pictures with that smirk ruining all of them.. I just can’t get on board with it. She just looks soooooo uncomfortable having a picture taken

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chlo’s proud of her fake Chanel bag, surprised she ain’t wearing her knock off prada hat x

Reactions: 3
Thought drinking made her anxiety worse 🙃 cue funny story tomorrow living it up in Clacton

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.