Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkGinPrincess

First ever thread suggestion so be kind 🤣
Finally got her ring back, it's now a good fit. Hopefully next time she sleeps with Hollie she won't get covered in shit. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 30

WilmaHun

VIP Member
she was punching with Aaron anyway, never noticed it until now but he's quite fit hahaha

Reactions: 23

JustSteph

Title suggestion: Chloe #15 Spends all her money on food and drinks without a single care but moans about the £30 she spent at the fare.

👀☕

• Haha
Reactions: 22

azza90

Chatty Member
She angers me so much 😬 those 3 Starbucks cost the same as an 1 hour driving lesson which would then help her to be an actual mum. Instead she wastes money on stuff that helps her to put on weight to then moan about her weight. Literal mentality of a 5 year old

Reactions: 22

bantersaurusrex

I have never ran to tattle so fast in my life.

I am GOBSMACKED! 6 months? 6 MONTHS and now they’re engaged? Honestly it’s so fucked up the whole thing, genuinely didn’t see that one coming.

She went from introducing holly to the boys after 5 minutes as her friend to breastfeeding her on the sofa in-front of them to now having to explain to them both that mummy is getting married. Those boys must be soooo confused.

you don’t even need to know holly to see in the videos that she doesn’t like children, she interacts with them because she has to.

No wonder no one can tell the quality of the ring or where it’s from when she puts a stupid filter on everything she posts.. you wouldn’t need a filter if it was a decent ring.

I don’t think it will last I’ll be surprised if it does. Genuinely think chloe just wants lesbian content, she doesn’t even look like she likes her when she interacts with her on camera let alone even in lust, forget love all together!

I’m genuinely baffled as to how anyone thinks an engagement after 6 months when you have two children to think about is a bright idea. After 6 months you should maybe think about introducing a new partner to your kids not telling them you’re getting married ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Themoreyouknow

I think Aaron is probably angry that there is virtually a stranger living with and now engaged to his sons mum...... Its not unnatural or bitter to feel that way

Fettuccine

She's live 👀

Just said last games night she was trying to show hollys brother & mum videos of her with the strap on. Then she moaned, rolled her eyes & bit her lip as if that's sexy.

Someone asked about Aaron and they giggled. She said they don't talk about Aaron he's the kids dad.

Holly doesn't live with her they want to get their own place next year.

They want two more kids. Chloe would love to be pregnant again and holly wants to carry a baby so two more is prefect for them.

They want a weird wedding and want to break all traditions. Chloe wants a black dress.

She stayed with Aaron for a long time out of guilt even though she wasn't happy they tried for the kids.

Someone called holly fit and Chloe said that's definitely a troll 😭😭😭

She's telling all her embarrassing stories. Of course involving shit. She shit herself at hollys mums bbq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sayhh

How can anyone say Aaron is the embarrassing one by writing a dig on his stories and saying it’s not good for the kids yet Chloes pictures of OF and Snapchat premium are all over internet for anyone to see(no judgment to anyone that does that) with her grubby fingers and unwashed face, with stories of how she shits herself along with all the other embarrassing stories she says and things she does! I think that’s more embarrassing for the kids. He’s probably had enough of her and what she brings round their children and the indecent chatty stories she does around her children! And I doubt she would stop contact she wouldn’t be able to dump the kids to go out with her new fiancé 🤣

It doesn’t make you a bitter ex by not agreeing with what they’re doing

Reactions: 20

Themoreyouknow

I've just caught up and seen that toad is engaged.

All I can say is I am disappointed and angry that Holly made no effort to include her children. There is no affection or love towards her future wife's children, and that is a huge red flag. I don't care what people do with their relationships, how quick they move on or settle, but when there are kids involved it's completely different.

I know we only see a small part of their lives, but from what she shows, I am incredibly sad for those boys. They have been neglected emotionally these past few months (yes, 6) and are probably very confused.

The irony is outstanding. Chloe stated she would never introduce a partner to her boys, and now she is suddenly engaged and planning other children with her 6 month partner.

I really really feel sad for the boys, and I know you read here Chloe. I hope you are ashamed of yourself. You are beyond lucky to have such lovely children and I bet you don't even know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

JustSteph

I don't think Aarons bitter, I think he's hurt! They were together for 7 years and now he's hearing that after 6 months of being with someone new, she's engaged. You guys have seen how we feel about it and we don't like her so imagine how he feels as someone who loved her.
They may not be together but that's the mother of his children so this shit has got to hurt a little.
He also no doubt found out by someone messaging him because lets face it, Chloe didn't tell him and he probably then protected his anger onto his story. He probably shouldn't have but most people have posted cryptic shit on their social media that's aimed at someone 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 19