Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
100% all he cares about is that the boys are happy and have what they need. I’m sure it’s hard for him to tip toe round her. Co parenting is never easy but you keep quiet to save the drama. Ngl I hope he has primary custody of the boys, for their sake (this isn’t me saying Chloe should have no custody, primary custody just means Aaron would have them more)
Yeah i think she should do she just does bare miminum with them its so bad

Reactions: 1

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Just had a catch up on the Essex Vibezzzz website, all of the same sizes they had as “sold out” right from launch day are still that way, with none of the other sizes sold out. Also, why haven’t we seen any of her followers wearing a single piece? Surely Chloe would be sharing them? Guess it really was a flop🤭 Just my mid morning wonderings🤣🤣
Yup i even looked on her tagged photos on instagram and nothing 🤣🤣 no ones clearly brought them i bet kelly feels embarrassed working with chloe also was she not with some sort of management apperently ?

I dont know why she just wont see this life is not for her i dont really get whats changed as when she was with Aaron she was always posting stories so either holly is there a lot so cant story or shes just not interested anymore i feel like walking away now would be so much better for her then doing half arsed fake brand deals

Also i noticed her youtube channel has videos again have any of you seen this 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I think everyone's different. You don't need to understand it. Some people have different dynamics in relationships
Yh i guess the way she said it just came off as well i can do what the hell i like but i remember her kicking right off when he called anne marie good looking but hey i guess we only see half the story through social media it just would not be ok to me for my partner to say hey im allowed to go out sleep with other people but your not but again we dont know full story i suppose

So people bad mouth her for being a bad mum, she thinks she’s a good mum but leaves her kid at home with her girlfriend to go out 😬😬😬
Yeah make it make sense 🤣🤣

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Exactly, she wouldn’t actually confront anyone, she wouldn’t have the balls or the fans to back her up. She’s nothing without the screen in front of her. She only does all she does for the screen. It’s a sad life.
Yeah u know her of her what she like in real life i wonder if anyones ever confronted her ? 🤣

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Just cause I know she reads here those clips are creasless clips! They stop bends on your hair if you have already done it and clips it back to do make up!

She was trying to draw attention to the bruises she normally sits face on, but was sat with the bruised side to the camera. But even so no one deserves to be physically assaulted which I'm assuming since the police are involved is what happened.
Its not right at all physical abuse / assault is never ok

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
shell need to hurry up and have another one as she’ll get hounded to get a real job soon
If one child is not in full time education does uc still expect you to work not sure how it works really she cant be making fuck all from her influencing

Fettuccine

Yh i guess the way she said it just came off as well i can do what the hell i like but i remember her kicking right off when he called anne marie good looking but hey i guess we only see half the story through social media it just would not be ok to me for my partner to say hey im allowed to go out sleep with other people but your not but again we dont know full story i suppose
That's alright you don't need to be okay with it. It's not for everyone but I have friends who are in a polyamorous relationship it's not for me. But some of them date other people and some of them only date each other. Seems like a whole load of faf for me lol

Lucia

VIP Member
Forgive me if I’m wrong as I watched her story on my break at work but did she not say the attack happened on Friday?
did she not say she had a ‘funny story’ to tell us on the Saturday??
(May have got it all mixed up like)

And yeah tbh I wouldn’t have noticed her bruises, I was waiting for her to say the usual… “ignore the state of me”
I did think think that too

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She’s shared someone’s Facebook but scribbled over the name and the faces in the photos 😶