Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panini

VIP Member
I reckon she just poorly informed, if you would

The one with the same admin is under 'dude hold my nan bag'
Ahh I was hoping there was another group I wasn’t in. Sadly no drama on that group like was on strab. Plus I don’t understand the group name 😂

Reactions: 1

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I think he’s in quite a difficult position though. At the end of the day, he still needs some form of relationship with her because she’s the mother of his children. So he can’t exactly outright tell his side of the story and say what he thinks of her, as I can imagine he may worry about access. Plus I can imagine it’s just fun to be cryptic to see if we’re too thick to pick up on his clues.
Yeah i suppose she could just turn around and say your never seeing them again and theres no court order in place or anything im guessing so she could do what she wants and he has no leg to stand on

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Chloe didn't respect him enough to even consider his feelings, it was always going to be about chloe and her sexuality, if she really thought she was bisexual why did she stay in a heterosexual relationship for 6 years if she was into girls the whole time?
She played Aaron because it was convenient for her then. Never any grid posts about him ever, but now shes never been happier? Weird.

Fake it til you make it chlo.
Yeah its all very strange really Aaron was not content worthy enough for her everything she ever did was for content remember the silly movie nights where she would put all this effort it in just to make a freaking instagram reel about it 🤣 with chloe its all about content and what will and wont get views

I still cant believe she done stuff with other people on nights out and he knew nothing about it thats just another level of disrespect to me

Sillypop

I think he’s in quite a difficult position though. At the end of the day, he still needs some form of relationship with her because she’s the mother of his children. So he can’t exactly outright tell his side of the story and say what he thinks of her, as I can imagine he may worry about access. Plus I can imagine it’s just fun to be cryptic to see if we’re too thick to pick up on his clues.
I do get that I just think it’s childish. I know it’s probs difficult to take it’s just he’s a man in his 30s, it would look so much better if he just rose above it.

secretmaer

Surely if she bruised from being attacked she shouldn’t be whacking bottles into her face unless thats how she truly got her bruise in the first place?
excuse me if i’m wrong but i assumed the video was a montage of all their time together so the bottle video was probably done ages ago

editing to add never mind lmao i didn’t see the most recent video !

Fettuccine

Honestly would not be suprised if she uses tattle that account she used to defend her self last was active in december 2020 months after she come on this thread
She definitely does, I think anyone who has a thread on here has an account. I definitely would lol

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Was wondering if it was something todo with Aaron as the pictures behind her are down but there’s still one up with Aaron in it.
I mean I hope she’s okay, no one deserves to be attacked
Na wont be to do with Aaron because that would make her look silly after spouting about how there still besties

To be honest shes drawn more attention to herself mentioning the bruises there not over visable i didnt even see them when i first skimmed her stories and when she does shit like that i cant help but think its just for attention

I am not condoning violence btw

We need someone to come on here and spill the beans on whats happened

Last edited:

Witchtits

Does no one else just find it sooo immature that he’s doing this? Like he’s a grown up, dad of 3 living his own life. Why does he feel the need to kinda drag down his ex, regardless they obvs had a shitty relationship and he’s much better out of it, but I dunno I just think it’s very strange
I agree, she's the mother of his children and he wants to disrespect her online when she hasn't done this to him. Comparing her vagina to stupid things as well is a massive ick, you weren't moaning when you were with her

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She definitely does, I think anyone who has a thread on here has an account. I definitely would lol
Wouldnt suprise me if she has another and posts on her either hate how shes taking this moral high ground when shes done some nasty shit in the past herself

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Well this thread has taken a turn 😂

Personally loving Aaron's banter - he's definitely playing up to the tattle life hype but hey, he's funny 🤣

BACK to Chloe though, for Romeo's and Milo's birthday, she posted one grid post...ONE. She goes to Thorpe Park and already there's two posts up! Priorities are on point once again 🥴🥴
Theres another post about thorpe park ? 🤣🤣 her prioritys r just not what other mothers are are they

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
At the time it was a huge deal becsuse everyone who knows him, knows he a good guy. He keep himself to himself and keeps his head down, so being sent numerous screenshots massively effected him since he was made out to be someone he wasn't, even after his ex stabbed him he still wanted her to get the right support she clearly needed.
The post should of never be approved to start with, and thats why I will never understand how anyone would be proud of creating of group so full of hate and abuse.
The irony.
Yh thats true especially putting his name so publicly too the group do hold some sort of responsiabillity

panini

VIP Member
Thats the thing that strab group was full of people who hated chloe i remember reading peoples stories how they been treated on girlsmouth when u have a whole fb group pretty much where a lot of people dislike you and the shit you have done maybe ask yourself whyi think she needs to step back and maybe reflect on her past actions towards others before slating others
I miss strab. So much drama.

So do people reckon Aaron shared his story viewers or what?

I don't understand why it's taken this long for her to get her results. I think she put off getting the tests so she could laze about with Holly. Whenever I've had tests done I've managed to get a test the same day and then I get my results within 24hrs. Holly could have drove them to a test site 🤷‍♀️
Honestly not defending her, but when I had to get my eldest tested we waited 90 hours for his results and that was with chasing after 72 hours. My daughter we had hers back in 12 hours.

• Wow

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
COVID ay, and whats the betting Holly has rushed over to isolate with her, to save the day🥴. Why else would she be there mid morning on a Wednesday? Chloe wont know what to do on her own with the boys without her babysitter about
Have her and holly not split? Noticed she hasn’t mentioned her and the weird blood filled necklace has gone.

Witchtits

I think the issue is chloe’s so boring right now and we need something to keep us occupied on our dull weekend evenings.
Thats fine, but I'm getting ganged up on just because I'm not a fan of his🧐, it's weird like everyone else can lots of negative stuff but if I say something they don't agree with they get very defensive