Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hcgossip

Wow holly proposed to another girl
This is her 4th engagement 🙃 they never last.
was only a matter of time after holly got the C in the heart tattooed on her ring finger.
wonder if Chloe knows that’s not the first time she’s gotten a tattoo for a girlfriend
Well, she will now after reading this anyway 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Does no one else just find it sooo immature that he’s doing this? Like he’s a grown up, dad of 3 living his own life. Why does he feel the need to kinda drag down his ex, regardless they obvs had a shitty relationship and he’s much better out of it, but I dunno I just think it’s very strange
so why is Chloe allowed to document her thoughts to the whole of Instagram the whole relationship from the start, including after it when she’s broadcasted her lesbian relationship which started straight after her breaking up with Aaron and little details about him to the whole world and constantly telling us x, y and z about her sex life infront of the children yet the ONE time in this entire time that Aaron has spoken up when we have all actually asked him to you’re telling him to grow up?
why watch it live at midnight if you think that?
Surley you need to grow up if you’re the one sat watching despite saying all this 😂
He’s not dragged her down at all as you can see everyone has said he answered with respect

Reactions: 20

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Why does she remind me of a 14 year old school girl who’s chuffed because she’s got a 17 year old boyfriend with a pimped out Corsa 🤮 shocking that she’s a mother with 2 children.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
How have they been through so much in 5 months 😂😂😂 I've had stuff in my freezer for longer than their relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Davena94

VIP Member
Her 3? Year old is throwing up and she’s sat on the couch with her gf listening to music instead of comforting the poor kid. She’s an awful excuse for a mother

• Wow
It's OK guys she took him to m&s for a toastie instead, what more could a kid who heard his "mum" say they were going legoland want?

Also putting this out there, story later saying she has had messages calling her evil for saying it infront of milo, but he couldn't hear so why is everyone bothered.

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
To be fair isn't there a park close by to her? We don't know what she does when she's not posting on Instagram 😂 for all we know our Az has a needle in his arm at this moment? Az let us know if you're ok x
What is your problem you seriously have some sort of issue with Aaron it was dropped earlier and your still making snide comments yes he could be an arse hole and if i see evidance as i have chloe il be first one calling him out but i dont get the hostillity ? 🤣🤣

And no im not having ago as u disagree with me its because even after it was dropped u kept making snide remarks just no need for it just screams your trying to carry drama on