Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Witchtits

Yeah that sapphires company is real I have a friend who works for them I don’t think she has another job but the £2000 in a week is definitely unrealistic, they work through adult work and it’s done in credits, adult work take 30% and sapphire models take 20% so my friend says she can make 1000 credits on a good week which is £500, the 2000 seems unrealistic as that would be 4000 credits in one week
What do saphire models do ti deserve that percentage? 🤔

yeah and i suppose it depends how long your online for a day/week i dont know the thing is with that sort of job now soo many people are doing it you have to have your nieche about you to get people to pay most people wont pay for things if they can get it for free on other sites
Sad thing is they do, £2000 a week isn't unrealistic but it's soul sucking, you can earn money really quickly or it can go really slow. Some of the people on these sites are deprived, I cant see someone warning that much under an agency though

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Depends if shes claiming mental health i know someone who claims they have really bad mental health so cant work so dont have to look for work would not suprise me if she did that

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
could Dress up for the theatre Saturday but not for a boohoo ad today 😬
Yeah that makes no sense does it just a little werid

Forgive me if I’m wrong as I watched her story on my break at work but did she not say the attack happened on Friday?
did she not say she had a ‘funny story’ to tell us on the Saturday??
(May have got it all mixed up like)

And yeah tbh I wouldn’t have noticed her bruises, I was waiting for her to say the usual… “ignore the state of me”
Her story was on saturday but this attack happened friday i think ( correct me if im wrong someone ) so makes no sense does it just using it for attention really

Last edited: