Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I don't remember her admitting that? When was this? All I remember is her saying Aaron didn't mind about her flirting or kissing other girls. So I guess if it's something they allowed in their relationship it's not cheating is it?
She said it was an one side open relationship yet he ever mentioned someone looking hot and he was for it yeah its somthing she admitted after they split how she would do stuff with girls on every night out i dunno maybe its because hes a man but i dont see how he thought that was ok ? ( if its true he knew about it )

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Absolutely rolling at this 'Detechtives' account 😂😂 how absolutely ridiculous, grow tf up. People are allowed to say things about you online, just don't look if it bothers you that much. There's no way any random person would be able to access this 'anti-terrorism' tech they have and use it (and brag about it) on something as trivial as an online forum 😂😂😂 They're trying to look all professional but the only link in their bio is relying on people to grass others up. Wouldn't be surprised if Chlo made it herself. Shocker to see that '8st down Harry' is following too 😂😂 (iykyk)
Yeah its gone now anyway🤣🤣

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Don’t shit your knickers she will be reading loving it. She’s probably so so mad at Aaron she’s trying to throw someone else under the bus
I just hope who ever shes outted is the right person could you imagine being acoused if its not you then chloe putting where you work

shes just bringing more people here come on cyber rats come join us 👋

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Could hear Holly make a noise in the background at one point, when Chloe mentioned her. Would be a laugh them splitting up days after their vom inducing post from “Holly”😂
I dont think they have split because holly would probarly go home to isolate other then isolate with chloe

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Wouldn't say it's posh. People over dress to go there. They'd like to think they are but they just sell over priced food and are massively over hyped. Don't know why they are going for a meal. She said the other day she'll order steak and lobster. Bet she comes on her story later saying she couldn't eat.
Ah fair enough yh when ever anyone i know has been there they are always dressed up so i just assumed it was fancy yeah i think she will too but i dont believe her every time when she said she doesnt eat though

If she genuinally didnt eat much her weight would be dropping

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Lol cant actually get over that story though i defonitly think shes seen this funny story shit somewhere because she never used to share these shitty stories

She can honestly piss off with this "I'm a good person so I'm not naming and shaming you" act. She's literally posted a photo which is easily recognised, she's divulging personal information like the job the woman does. Either don't mention anything at all, or name drop. Don't sit on the fence and act like you're a good person when you're not.
She's got an absolute cheek going on as if we are trolls. We are all entitled to our opinions and nothing nasty is ever said, she literally runs the bitchiest, nastiest group on Facebook and always magazines to steal people's stories.
She's got a bee in her bonnet because she knows Aaron isn't going to keep his mouth closed for much longer.
Amen 👏 👏 👏

Last edited: