Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Hahah I'm talking about the Toad post but I damn hope he posts again cause he is on point 🤣🤣
He cracks me up with what he posts i love how chloe fakes their besties when clearly not

I bet chloe is quacking in her boots knowing her fb and instagram has gone

busyboo

It is hollys brother

sorry but laughing about a COVID protest? Anti COVID vac are we Chloe? We did have our assumptions.
I hope it’s never one of your family members who die from COVID, while you’re going out partying then bringing it home to them. Disgraceful.
She posted a while ago she’d had both jabs

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Ladies hes seeing someone, I messaged him 😂😂
Chloe is the one who claims to be a social media influencer hence why the threads are based around her and what she posts.
Aaron has barely any followers at all, he doesn't document his every move, based solely on his stories hes playing up for tattle which is hilarious. He didn't have any social media when he was with chloe, clearly due to her insecurities which chloe has admitted she hated him going to teddy's mums to help with him cos she thought it was weird.
I honestly hope Aaron's girl doesn't take any shit from toad, after the way she treated him, shes in no place at all to ever be angry at him for having a new relationship
Exactly thats all i was saying too
But your right its not about Aaron so think its better left and get back to grubby old toad 🤣

Last edited:

Witchtits

Probably, tbh it's coming across as bitter now anyway, no real gossip is being given, just boring hints he watches on here.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Been following the detechtives account which everyone is raving about, the one hunting trolls. It isn't legit i can tell you now... they reckon they have anti terrorism software and are able to track peoples ip addresses 😂😂
That would mean they would have to gain access to tattle servers which is completely illegal to do so, its absolute bullshit and scare tactics to scare people, only the police have access to this type of information not a random insta account trying to gain clout of celebs, so weird they have now deactivated their insta since they have outed themselves 😂😂
yeah i have seen its gone now

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
They’ll be going for the cheap lunch menu too, which don’t get me wrong, it’s alright but you can act like you’re going for an expensive meal for like half the price 🤣
I think the other day she said they were getting breakfast after horse riding so probarly going miller and carter later

cinema - snacks etc
£70 for half an hour horse riding
Petrol to get to all these places
Tattoos for both of them - there’s a min spend with a tattoo so that’ll be a lot of money for nothing.
Then miller and carter for dinner

but couldn’t afford £30 meal when out with hollys family that time
Can’t afford to take the boys out.
“hi im Chloe and my priorities are in the wrong order - I’m also having a identity crisis”

LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS TOAD THEY DESERVE BETTER.
Also dont forget the alcohol there be buying to take to hollys family later

So she got her finger tattoo then …….

Last edited: