Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I miss strab. So much drama.

So do people reckon Aaron shared his story viewers or what?
When he was live there was only 1-2 proper accounts i saw on there everyone else was using alt accounts u could tell as they had no picture or hardly any followers

Reactions: 1

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Why's she lying though? She could blatantly see her sister and she even waves at her?! Also why did her and Holly go in one car then her mum, sister and HER son's go in another?! WTF 🥴
Cause she dont give a shit about her kids she can spin it whatever way she likes shes a shit mum no mum does as little with her kids

Edit- just re read her post so whoever she outted is someone on here that posts regulaurly either their name on here is close to their name or shes talking shit theres no other way to work it out also ive never known of an influencer committing suicide directly cause of tattle 😐 🤔

Last edited:

Witchtits

It's a joke guys don't cry, yes it is a chloe thread so maybe we should all stop giving him the attention

thealphabet

So what's holly gonna do, isolate with them?! She'll have to do a Covid test to get out of work and if it comes back -ve she'll have to go back in, right? Or will she still go to work coming in and out of a house that's isolating 🙃

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Holly needs to address her mummy issues and absolutely shit ass tattoos.
Chloe needs to pay attention to her kids. Dissolves her lips. Get a fucking job

those poor kids.
Any update on social services from anyone?
Last i heard was it got passed on to the professionals in her area so no clue whats going on

Aarons chatty stories and content has been better than anything Chloe has ever posted. Aaron but I am surprised you have a good sense of humour after being with someone so boring 🤣

Post a window if she did or a door if she didn’t 🤣

He is live? 🤣🤣 I think he is drunk and going to have an angry Toad.
It says he’s live for me too lol I haven’t clicked on it tho as I ent following him

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Okay BUT did you notice when Milo (idk if it's Milo or Romeo) was putting the strawberry in the camera she said "that's just a little free one that came with it".
Surely if it's gifted, or an advert it was all free? 🤔
Yeah thats a bit werid did she tag them ? Wonder if they have been dropped ?

They follow chloe so maybe it was just a throw away comment ? I cant see she brings them much money

hcgossip

Yup i even looked on her tagged photos on instagram and nothing 🤣🤣 no ones clearly brought them i bet kelly feels embarrassed working with chloe also was she not with some sort of management apperently ?

I dont know why she just wont see this life is not for her i dont really get whats changed as when she was with Aaron she was always posting stories so either holly is there a lot so cant story or shes just not interested anymore i feel like walking away now would be so much better for her then doing half arsed fake brand deals

Also i noticed her youtube channel has videos again have any of you seen this 🤣🤣
OH MY GOD THO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

JustSteph

I mean... James Arthur and Holly have the same glasses and similar hair but that's where the similarities end 🤣

• Haha

panini

VIP Member
It's such a basic design I think it'll be hard to identify I mean I can't tell the difference between a primark ring, Pandora or the finest diamond 😭
Normally it’s easy to tell with engagement rings, as most people can’t afford something like she has in actual diamonds. Gotta be cubic zirconia