Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know what to recap really she is still pretty boring and changes her personality weekly.

-I said this in the last thread but 13 threads in and the carpet is still dirty.
-Girlsmouth mods all quit for some reason probably Chloes weird behaviour
-Holly is a bit of a creep
-Milo couldn’t start nursery because she was too lazy to sort out his passport
-Thinks shitting on her girlfriend is funny and content worthy
-Did a clothing colab with her friend Kelly but never mentioned it again
-Thinks Milo is autistic because he doesn’t sit down nicely for content
-Back on SW for an hour or so

Reactions: 12
I definitely think she hasn’t sent Milo nursery cause universal credit will make her get a real job and not be a pretend influencer.

Reactions: 10
I definitely think she hasn’t sent Milo nursery cause universal credit will make her get a real job and not be a pretend influencer.
This is literally why and it’s bleeping disgusting. I despise this cow. She doesn’t deserve kids.

Reactions: 9
This is literally why and it’s bleeping disgusting. I despise this cow. She doesn’t deserve kids.
completely agree no one likes sending their children nursery, my nearly 4 y/o been going since 9 months and it’s built his confidence up so much, as a mother I can’t understand why Chloe won’t do the same. I lost his birth certificate, I have all my children’s originals lock away in a safe place like a normal person.

Reactions: 8
Convenient that she’s just been given a big “boohoo gifting” days after begging for money in exchange for adverts on girlsmouth

Reactions: 6
with UC doesnt it go on age of children? (im on it but work part time and have older children) so once her youngest is 3 she will have to go to meetings to show she is preparing to look for a job. So even if she doesnt send the youngest to nursery, then she will still get told to look for work (unless she's down as self employed and earning more they say a single parent must earn a month to not be nagged to work more hours)

Reactions: 4
She has to be on UC. There’s nothing wrong with that but the girl has no work ethic, no motivation to get out and work hard. She’s very clearly fraudulently claimed when she was with Aaron, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Holly has moved in with how quiet she is on her stories.

Reactions: 9
She has to be on UC. There’s nothing wrong with that but the girl has no work ethic, no motivation to get out and work hard. She’s very clearly fraudulently claimed when she was with Aaron, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Holly has moved in with how quiet she is on her stories.
If she’s on UC and holly moved in she’ll lose most of it anyway. Unless she’s claiming benefit fraud. Maybe she is on UC and not claiming her earnings through “influencing” and committing fraud anyway.
shocking that she’s booked a holiday. How’re you affording that?! Bet holly paid for it.
recon that Aaron is paying a lot in child maintenance too, that’s for the kids love, not your back ally lip fillers! Skank

Reactions: 5
Anyone can book a cheap caravan holiday that you pay off monthly. She’ll probably not pay for certain bills a month and pay for the holiday instead 😬

Reactions: 5
Depends if shes claiming mental health i know someone who claims they have really bad mental health so cant work so dont have to look for work would not suprise me if she did that

It’s not usually easy to claim mental health long term as a reason to not to work. There will usually need to be a background of MH problems and at least have a diagnosis. Maybe this is where all the sudden mental health self diagnosis is coming from... I await Chloe bullshitting her GP for a diagnosis, wasting taxpayers money in a desperate bid to never work

Reactions: 7
Anyone can book a cheap caravan holiday that you pay off monthly. She’ll probably not pay for certain bills a month and pay for the holiday instead 😬
She has probably done the old "hi I'm an influencer with 38k followers and owner of the girlsmouth group which has 125k (neglects to say that groups gone) if you can do me a deal I'll post blah blah blah"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has probably done the old "hi I'm an influencer with 38k followers and owner of the girlsmouth group which has 125k (neglects to say that groups gone) if you can do me a deal I'll post blah blah blah"
Could you imagine😩😂 Guarantee thats given her the idea and she will lie now and say their little Pontins holiday is “gifted”😂🤭
I also doubt it will actually happen, booked for next year together? Surely she will bin clingy Holly off before then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.