Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Witchtits

Tbh i will give it to him on the live he was really respectful never slagged chloe off or anything when he could have yeah he answered things but it wasnt done in a bitchy way

And he confirmed chloes a liar which we all know 🤣🤣
I missed it, did he say anything interesting. Tbh as entertaining as it is for me I know I would feel awful if my partner now did this if we broke up, years together and kids, chloe to be fair to her hasn't said a bad word about him either

Reactions: 1

Witchtits

Its just nice to see the boys out no matter who there with honestly feel so bad for them being stuck in all the time except nursery
To be fair isn't there a park close by to her? We don't know what she does when she's not posting on Instagram 😂 for all we know our Az has a needle in his arm at this moment? Az let us know if you're ok x

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
on another note was watching some youtube today and chloe showed in my recommendations so shes put some of her videos back on her channel

Fettuccine

I don’t believe the relationship was an open one until he actually comes on here and says that 👀. Everything that comes out her mouth is 💩 she has some insecure issues 😬
We can only go by what we know. Anyways I was only asking because I'd never saw her admit she cheated

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
It amazes me everytime like how does her family get away with it?!

She said the person has a 6 year old (daughter?! I think?) So does anyones have 6 year old?! 🤣
All the main posters i know have reacted to that post so i think shes chatting shit personally she honestly just needs to stop im telling u now its because of the whole Aaron thing she hasnt talked about tattle for months so why now sundently ? Would not shock me if she found some random profile and just said it was them

I know 100% who's shes on about but imagine pretending your doing them a favour hahaha shes a strange one. If you knew for certain you 100% would out them if you had thr proof
wait do u know this person then ? is it them ?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
mine has an am after the time.

My best friend worked for this company and she did actually make a lot of money. I don’t think it’s fake
It looks like a scammy MLM company but i guess theres always going to be people that earn more then others

Mine doesnt have time next to it maybe depends what phone your on maybe ?

Witchtits

Thats what I'm saying neither of them are perfect. Wasn't long ago people were taking the piss out of aaron on here for his height etc, now he's the perfect man for just doing what normal men do. We only slag chloe off cause she puts everything out there, there's probably plenty of bad about him too. If she's that bad them so is he for allowing his children to be around that for years, for cheating with her on his sons mum and allowing his own son to be pushed out, old Saint Aaron though 😴 he's bitter end of

PreeingPree

It looks like a scammy MLM company but i guess theres always going to be people that earn more then others

Mine doesnt have time next to it maybe depends what phone your on maybe ?
I looked into it when my friend was doing it as was worried. But you don’t have to recruit anyone or sell any products (apart from yourself lol)
It’s not a scam or anything as you get paid per minute you talk to someone.
I don’t understand why she promotes it so much, I recon she does it