Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thealphabet

Just looking at toads most recent picture, isn't it funny we haven't seen her wear two of her dresses "she designed herself" like surely if you "designed" them you'd love them so much you'd want to wear them all the time 😂

Reactions: 12

bantersaurusrex

The only reason I ever found this website in the first place is because of a post she made..
Because before that I didn’t actually mind her or her posts, it’s only when I started reading here that I started agreeing with stuff being said 😂 all she’s doing is sending more people here.. itd do her well to not mention to website, at all.

• Haha

RedTiger

VIP Member
Don’t know what to recap really she is still pretty boring and changes her personality weekly.

-I said this in the last thread but 13 threads in and the carpet is still dirty.
-Girlsmouth mods all quit for some reason probably Chloes weird behaviour
-Holly is a bit of a creep
-Milo couldn’t start nursery because she was too lazy to sort out his passport
-Thinks shitting on her girlfriend is funny and content worthy
-Did a clothing colab with her friend Kelly but never mentioned it again
-Thinks Milo is autistic because he doesn’t sit down nicely for content
-Back on SW for an hour or so

I've just caught up with her stories and LOL'd at her saying she was on the couch with a duvet like it was any different to her usual day 😂

Fettuccine

It was obvious looking back like you said having her nails done etc it was clearly planned still a fucking selfish mum imo
I think they are just press ons cause she's not had them done all day. It's just so strange. They will be looking for a sperm donor soon.

• Haha
so we all post our suspicions on holly not having social media and less than 48 hours later she has posted on chloes social media 😂😂😂 idiots

• Haha

Dita84

Another riveting day for Milo! Going to the cinema, horse riding, Miller and carter for her but Milo gets a trip to Tesco. Lucky boy! Did anyone else notice how she seemed right irriated when she said "romeos at school but obviously we've got Milo"

JustSteph

She literally has no idea how Covid works 😳

"My mums household has tested positive and I saw my mum last week, or the week before or the week before that or something"..... It's only people you've come into contact with in the last 48hours you need to inform so you haven't got it from your mum hun 🤣🤣

Also, is she gunna get tested? Or just assume they have Covid because they have symptoms?! COLDS ARE STILL A THING 🤪

Reactions: 11

JustSteph

"Don't care too much on price"

WOW. How about you spend your endless amounts of money on your kids instead 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart

RedTiger

VIP Member
How can she be trying to ‘expose’ tattlers when her ex boyfriend, ex gm admins and people who know her personally are here. Why expose randomers but not those who you actually know? Her priorities are in the wrong basket. How can you say people as trolls for thinking she is odd for talking about shitting on her girlfriend and orgasms in front of her kids.

• Heart