Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustSteph

Title suggestion: Chloe wants to expose the hate, luckily all her friends like to investigate 🔎👮‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

RedTiger

VIP Member
Surely if she bruised from being attacked she shouldn’t be whacking bottles into her face unless thats how she truly got her bruise in the first place?

Gossipgirl9101

This may be a long one so bare with me here, I know by posting this it will make me easily identifiable to chloe and her adminges since I messaged of my main account but I'm so beyond giving a shit about chloe always being the victim when she doesnt take accountability for her toxic group that she created.
Long story short, my brothers ex made a post in the main group that had over 120k members, post was approved and it was actually horrid. She posted about how awful my brother was, but forgot to mention that she was due in court for actual bodily harm ( stabbed my brother with a glass bottle ) now after this happened she was arrested and he was able to get a non molestation order out against his ex, long story short she said she was the victim of DV not him, all the girlsmouth huns come out in full force literally berating him BUTT loads of my friends at the time were in the group and knew the story so I ended up messaging the admin and mods to close the post down because it was complete bullshit, I tried joining the group but since my profile was new I kept getting rejected. Now his ex who posted had tagged my brother is posts so he was easy to find through her Facebook and off the back of this he received several different messages abuse, some with physical threats some just name calling. Obviously he was able to show that his ex was lying with the photos but still isn't good enough.

Chloe is still trying to ride of the back of girlsmouth, all this group does is breed hate towards people and the adminges refused to allow me in to give my say.
How chloe can claim that everyone is a troll is beyond me, when my brother received direct threats of physical harm due to one sided post on a group that she created.
I will never like her, or what she claims to stand for and to even be associated with girlsmouth is quite frankly embarrassing ( let's not forget the zlisters she used to pay to promote girlsmouth either)

• Heart
  • Wow

B1276?

New thread suggestion -
Basking in benefits chlo, when you gonna stop being a money grabbing hoe?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bantersaurusrex

Have you seen all the little insta stories he's been doing, the "man" can't even he upfront properly. Loads of snide digs.

It's funny how people on this thread can't take any comments that don't fit their own narrative. Angry reactions because I don't worship Aaron. He's been doing loads of sly digs and people are saying they can't see it
Chlo is that you?

• Haha

JustSteph

Well this thread has taken a turn 😂

Personally loving Aaron's banter - he's definitely playing up to the tattle life hype but hey, he's funny 🤣

BACK to Chloe though, for Romeo's and Milo's birthday, she posted one grid post...ONE. She goes to Thorpe Park and already there's two posts up! Priorities are on point once again 🥴🥴

• Wow

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Confusing how she’s this confident around people she doesn’t know well yet claims to not be able to leave the flat to be able to do stuff with the kids. You can’t pick and choose when to have anxiety...

Davena94

VIP Member
“Don’t care on price” coming from the girl who didn’t have 30 quid to spend on a meal when her voucher was declined. Embarrassing

• Haha

Gossipgirl9101

Hi Toad! Clearly you read this
So quick update
Your relationship is toxic, from one girl to another you both need to get out of there, so many red flags, both clearly already cheating on each other, using each other, bad vibes, waste of time. And since you’ve been with her your “business” has gone way down hill. As well as your parenting.
but onto your parenting, maybe that way always down hill, sort yourself out. For your kids sake, one mother to another, give it a year or two more they’re gonna notice how shit you are, for real, then they’ll wanna live with daddy and your child benefits are gonna to out the window, how you gonna pay for your back alley lip fillers then?
oh and one fat chick to another, the diet ain’t working, because there isn’t one, stop it, who you trying to fool? Just carry on eating whatever we don’t care. What we laughing at you about is the fact every three days you eat a bit of fruit and claim you’re back on some strict diet.

Naaa, I'm all for constructive criticism but you went too far.
I wouldnt exactly call chloe 'a fat chick'... could she eat better? Off course she could but this comment is pure nastiness

Fettuccine

So Iv just been told.. no Chloe you weren't told. You read here. Hello 👋🏼 it's not funny to get your kids hopes up then laugh at them. It's actually a form of abuse. Spend less time shitting yourself and more time being a mother.

Reactions: 15