Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dita84

I'll never forget when she went through that jar of fun dates for her and Holly to do and Romeo was so excited when she said horse riding and she was like "no, not for you" my heart 😭 and now to actually be going horse riding I just can't. Just when you think she can't get any lower as a parent, she comes along with shit like this. Get in the bin man

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Gossipgirl9101

Aaron is defo reading here its hilarious, but let's not forget hes not the one putting his life out there with nearly 40k followers, thats chloe.
You can see Aaron adores them kids and wouldnt use them for clout unlike chloe. Literally see no reason to hate on Aaron at all until proven otherwise

• Heart
Whoah, work has been so stressful lately so i thought I'd catch up on here WTF has happened. AARON has stepped onto tattle? Or a live?
I see some people seem to disagree with that but I say good on him. Let's not forget she had blocked family and god knows who else from seeing her stories and if I remember right she would record her stories when she was alone, meaning she said what ever she wanted whether it was true or not, he wants to speak up and tell his side he is more than entitled to. That's the thing when you share your life online and tell porky pies it has a way of coming back to you. No she never slagged him off but she wasn't very nice about him either. If I was him I'd want to know how she thinks it's ok to act infront of her children and the stuff she says.

JustSteph

YOUR πŸ‘ SON πŸ‘ WAS πŸ‘ DESPERATE πŸ‘ TO πŸ‘ GO πŸ‘ HORSE πŸ‘ RIDING πŸ‘ YOU πŸ‘ INCONTINENT πŸ‘ TWAT πŸ‘

Also she only loves games night as it means she can drool over Holly's brother!

• Haha

Gossipgirl9101

thing is she needs to realise how dangerous this could be you could just remove the red scribble pretty sure theres apps u can do that then boom u know who it is all im saying is she needs to be careful
The thing is shes specifically gone onto tattle which she says she doesnt read, to moan about people not agreeing the way she lives... why does she address it? Cos I only found tattle because of her stories πŸ‘€
Keep feeding us chlo, this thread was getting dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14

Themoreyouknow

She wants to have a total day and night in bed with Holly...

Sounds like her normal life? And yes I'm serious? Maybe the part she said she would brush her teeth was a bit exaggerated.

• Haha

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Rumours were going round Colchester that she had something to do with a random married man. No idea if that’s to do with it

• Wow

sharnijade

She just done a tiktok saying her child crush was James Arthur trying to say Holly looks like him🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

RedTiger

VIP Member
This witch person is really boring and killing this thread. They sound like a broken record.

Didnt realise you were such a hater your calling him bitter yet your still here bringing it back up even when we were no longer talking about him your clearly loving the drama so just let it go 🀣
I recon they fancy Aaron at this rate

• Heart

thealphabet

Imagine joking in front of your kids you're going to Legoland when really you're going to the dentist. Honestly she's a fucking awful mum

• Wow
  • Angry

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Aaron honestly the way she treated u man besides all the jokes hope u can move on and find real happiness because this girl took u for a ride

Themoreyouknow

Does it annoy anyone else that in her stories this morning, Romeo is obviously trying to be by his mum and Holly is just THERE like a baby 😩

Move for fuck sake.

Reactions: 13

azza90

Chatty Member
Thats what I'm saying neither of them are perfect. Wasn't long ago people were taking the piss out of aaron on here for his height etc, now he's the perfect man for just doing what normal men do. We only hag chloe off cause she puts everything out there, there's probably plenty of bad about him too. If she's that bad them so is he for allowing his children to be around that for years, for cheating with her on his sons mum and allowing his own son to be pushed out, old Saint Aaron though 😴 he's bitter end of
Okay you’ve convinced me that you are actually a witch πŸ§™

• Haha
Reactions: 13