Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Themoreyouknow

I get SO excited when I can afford to take my son out. For example, we are going pumpkin picking, making halloween cakes for our local play centre, going to a Halloween trail because I've been paid early.

All that stuff excites me way more than going out and wasting money on myself, no way would I dream of going to Miller and Carter, when all I can do is take my kids to Peppa pig world once a year.

She should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Surely if that boohoo stuff was gifted she’d have tagged boohoo in the story “@boohoo” rather than just writing “boohoo”…. The point of companies gifting is so the receiver promotes them by tagging them in stories etc….. defo Klarna purchase lol

• Haha

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Shes always embraased when Holly is around and she's doing stories. Is that not your job??? Get over it

B1276?

New Thread..
They’re going to be wed, I bet that fills Hollies mum with dread. How did she end up with such an inbred? 🤣

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
They have already been horse riding? It's 9.30 in the morning!!
To add to their date day there now getting a tattoo as well horse riding was 70 quid fuck me wheres all this money coming from

Also her horse was called romeo and she still didnt even feel bad for not taking the kids selfish cow

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Chloe u think there never litsening remember when u mentioned horse riding and your child was so happy and excited for you to tell him its not for him but you and holly? So yes i believe you are that cruel nasty cow 😡

Ps stop messaging yourself u sado

Why's she behaving so weird lately I honestly think she's like taking a substance or drugs or something. She's always avoiding looking at the camera, talking quietly and saying the word words. Giggling. Never noticed her being like they before holly.
Her jaw swinging saids it all ive said it for a while i think shes taking somthing

• Heart

azza90

Chatty Member
I think Aaron will be happy he has someone so immature and toxic out of his life. She’s found someone else to cheat on instead

thealphabet

There's no way I'd let an apprentice d a finger tattoo. I mean I wouldn't get a finger tat regardless coz they dont last and look shit. You'd think Chloe would of learnt from how bad her dinosaur tattoos are but 🤷🏻‍♀️ can't wait for them to break up and have a permanent shitty reminder of her ex 😂

• Haha

charxlou

Considering it wasn’t long ago she was saying how naughty her kids were especially the youngest, I would not then be leaving them to their own devices in her bedroom whilst you’re watching a movie with your girlfriend pretending you don’t have kids🥴 She only has herself to blame when something goes on and she wasn’t supervising

Themoreyouknow

🤨🤨🤨🤨
Okay is she serious right now...
Horse riding.

How can you even to knowing your kids would love it? I just couldn't.

Imagine how much all of that is going to cost..

Breakfast.
Horse riding.
Miller and Carter.

Could of easily took the kids out on a fun day out for that price. Ugh.

Gossipgirl9101

Ladies hes seeing someone, I messaged him 😂😂
Chloe is the one who claims to be a social media influencer hence why the threads are based around her and what she posts.
Aaron has barely any followers at all, he doesn't document his every move, based solely on his stories hes playing up for tattle which is hilarious. He didn't have any social media when he was with chloe, clearly due to her insecurities which chloe has admitted she hated him going to teddy's mums to help with him cos she thought it was weird.
I honestly hope Aaron's girl doesn't take any shit from toad, after the way she treated him, shes in no place at all to ever be angry at him for having a new relationship

• Heart

hcgossip

I think he messaged all the accounts he doesnt know watching his story
He sent me a wave haha

so why is Chloe allowed to document her thoughts to the whole of Instagram the whole relationship from the start, including after it when she’s broadcasted her lesbian relationship which started straight after her breaking up with Aaron and little details about him to the whole world and constantly telling us x, y and z about her sex life infront of the children yet the ONE time in this entire time that Aaron has spoken up when we have all actually asked him to you’re telling him to grow up?
why watch it live at midnight if you think that?
Surley you need to grow up if you’re the one sat watching despite saying all this 😂
He’s not dragged her down at all as you can see everyone has said he answered with respect
He’s never dragged her down, never gossiped, he’s a good dad and he shared a post on his personal Instagram answering questions in a polite way. I’m sorry but with she shit he knows about her he could fucking destroy her. And he doesn’t. But if I was him I’d wanna clear my name.

Last edited:

PinkGinPrincess

She can honestly piss off with this "I'm a good person so I'm not naming and shaming you" act. She's literally posted a photo which is easily recognised, she's divulging personal information like the job the woman does. Either don't mention anything at all, or name drop. Don't sit on the fence and act like you're a good person when you're not.
She's got an absolute cheek going on as if we are trolls. We are all entitled to our opinions and nothing nasty is ever said, she literally runs the bitchiest, nastiest group on Facebook and always magazines to steal people's stories.
She's got a bee in her bonnet because she knows Aaron isn't going to keep his mouth closed for much longer.

• Heart

bantersaurusrex

She’s a bloody bully herself. I seem to remember her ranting about how boring love island is when they’re not being nasty to one another or causing drama on the show and mentioning that she knows that’s bad etc as people have committed suicide once the shows finished. Saying how boring it is when they all get on or something to that effect.

if my friend was having me over for dinner but wasn’t eating because she didn’t like what she was cooking but it was “quick and easy” I’d be like cook something else ya daft twat or don’t bother cooking I’ll come for a cuppa. Either that or we can get a takeaway (which she will probably do with hols once the girls have fucked off home).