Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hcgossip

Holly needs to address her mummy issues and absolutely shit ass tattoos.
Chloe needs to pay attention to her kids. Dissolves her lips. Get a fucking job

those poor kids.
Any update on social services from anyone?

Reactions: 13

Fettuccine

Why's she behaving so weird lately I honestly think she's like taking a substance or drugs or something. She's always avoiding looking at the camera, talking quietly and saying the word words. Giggling. Never noticed her being like they before holly.

hcgossip

cinema - snacks etc
£70 for half an hour horse riding
Petrol to get to all these places
Tattoos for both of them - there’s a min spend with a tattoo so that’ll be a lot of money for nothing.
Then miller and carter for dinner

but couldn’t afford £30 meal when out with hollys family that time
Can’t afford to take the boys out.
“hi im Chloe and my priorities are in the wrong order - I’m also having a identity crisis”

LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS TOAD THEY DESERVE BETTER.

• Haha

bantersaurusrex

For someone who applies fake lashes every day she’s surprisingly bad at it.. they’re hanging off the inner corner.. why doesn’t she trim them?

• Haha

RedTiger

VIP Member
Just shocks me how she plays victim in every situation, acts awfully and is a bully herself then wonders why people dislike her. I wish she would take a step back and take accountability for her behaviours and move on with her life. She wants to dish it out where someone works so her minions go after them but the reality is she will never get a real job and who would want to hire a narcissistic bully like her. All it takes is future employers to search her name and see all the terrible things she had done and said. She can sit and expose people but the end of the day she has exposed herself and her children too much.

I hardly doubt anyone would lose their job because they said Chloe spends money on herself and not her kids. On the otherhand who would hire someone like Chloe and who runs a facebook group of lazy bullies who all do exactly what we do but worse?

• Heart

Lucia

VIP Member
Those stories how embarrassing like wtaf, clearly fancies Holly's brother too why show him so much more attention than Holly. Holly and her family looked so embarrassed

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Hollys blatantly round there more now to do the school runs as Chloe enjoyed doing a whole 2 of them 🙄😂

Yessss!!!
37CDE837-3F94-4098-945F-A453EB92234F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is it ‘hollys brother Connor’ but when it comes to his girlfriend she’s not deserving of a name? Just ‘connors gf’ 😂

• Haha

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
What Aaron has said is nowhere near as bad as the things Chloe has said in front of the kids.

Unfortunately Chloe portrays a very selfish mother, she never appears to do anything exciting with the kids yet had endless dates/days with her brother girlfriend.

I really hope the carpet gets cleaned soon 🤮

• Heart

sharnijade

She will probably forget because its just that funny.
shes probably found her brother and Holly got the same dad

I would love to hear Chloes thoughts on why she is anti vac. I love when uneducated trampy chavs spit utter bollocks about it because they saw a post on FB.

(everyones choice but just funny seeing some peoples daft reasonings)
Im anti vax- no reasonings, but I let my immune do its job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

JustSteph

This thread is giving me life at the moment - A panini, Putin and a questionable Aaron - it sounds like the start of a bad joke 🤣🤣

• Haha

azza90

Chatty Member
I’ve never known someone to think of themselves as a nice person when they are clearly not. Can’t even say karma will get to her as it has, council flat, can’t drive and no job aspiration. Aaron was the only one driving her forward in life and now she just has holly dragging her backwards 🤷🏼‍♀️

Witchtits

Why on earth did she choose the name Chloe Glitters, doesn't sound sexy at all, just reminds me of that pedalo Gary Glitter

Meant to say pedalo 🙄

Right I give up cause that definetly said what I wanted it to when I hit post 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha

sharnijade

Chloe Tbf babe we don’t wanna hear about you making Holly sing you song, we want to know who whacked you

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Ladies gents everyone in between i want to raise a glass to the car crash couple i dont even think there get to the wedding fucking cringe 🤣 anyway this has made my day

• Haha