Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fettuccine

Tell you something before I see any wedding chat from her I want to see those kids leave Colchester. Go on a caravan holiday at least! Have a house with a garden. Before I see her pissing her benefits up the wall on wedding shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
I'll give her credit what she picked for breakfast is a healthy option, but there is no way a spoonful of yogurt is going to fill her up!
I wish I could get credit for eating one healthy meal after having takeaway after takeaway 😬😂

I wish I could get credit for eating one healthy meal after having takeaway after takeaway 😬😂
O and not gonna lie , may have reported her for having someone there constantly whilst she’s claiming 😬🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Also why are her and holly sat with headphones in when the boys are home and might not hear them i think there be shut in the bed room for the next 2 weeks poor boys :(

Fettuccine

Also want to add someone's femininity doesn't equal wearing makeup. Milo could also probs blend the shadow better

Fettuccine

Honestly not defending her, but when I had to get my eldest tested we waited 90 hours for his results and that was with chasing after 72 hours. My daughter we had hers back in 12 hours.
It's Chloe though isn't it. She went without a boiler for about 6 months because she couldn't be arsed dealing with it.

• Haha
I’ve cringed for months over Chloe Todd, the way I RUN to tattle after viewing her embarrassing stories 😂 finally made an account to comment!

I honestly would not have noticed them bruises if she didn’t point them out! I also personally wouldn’t mention an assault in front of the kids 🧐

RedTiger

VIP Member
Unless Aarons told her the accounts viewing his stories
I use my real account and I don’t care. Most of us and I only talk badly about her actions and behaviours. When one person here called her fat and ugly I remember everyone defending Chloe. I don’t understand this ‘exposing’ thing. Surely she should be exposing her ex boyfriend not some random person for disliking a dress on her.

• Heart

Fettuccine

Very clearly planned. She's had her nails done for it. Booked something she's never done before to do together, went to the poshest place their pea brains can think of. Got a H tattoo 😂😂. Do you think this is the exciting this she's been saying she has to tell people then comes out with someone super under whelming?

• Haha
  • Heart

sharnijade

On the episode what didn’t happen today Holly didn’t write on Chloe’s insta, come back tomorrow for season 13, episode 2 of chloe and her bullshit x

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’d love to know where all the money comes from for these activities.
She's a massive influencer with the likes of Boohoo don't you know, of course it's all her #collabs paying ;)

Joke it's the bank of Holly

• Haha

RedTiger

VIP Member
Was there any need for her to say ‘dont care on the price’ knowing shes on benefits and barely spends on her kids? She could have just left that bit out but instead she made herself look like a selfish twat again.

Fettuccine

I dunno what you miss about sleeping on a sofa, not getting any physical contact with your partner, hearing about how much she loves women & eating her shite dinners. Wiping her arse because she poos herself? Having the kids locked in the house so they are acting up when you come home from work? Living in a house that didn't have hot water for about a year. The list is endless. I can guarantee Aaron is probably 100% more happier and probably enjoys all 3 of the boys more because he can do things with them all. Will be sad only having them on weekends but at least he can do stuff with them and not deal with them smashing and breaking things all the time because they have no stimulation to keep their wee minds and bodies busy. He's the one winning here.

Gossipgirl9101

Why doesn't she take the kids away for the weekend instead? She's trying to act like shes balling when we all know shes getting top ups from UC cos she clearly aint earning enough, dunno why she's trying to impress people on Instagram who couldn't give 0 fucks about her date nights, I would rather see her actually spend her money on the kids.
Shes the type of parent that will always be better dressed than her kids 🤥

JustSteph

I BROKE MY ANKLE RUNNING TO TATTLE!!!

Step 2 of making permanent decisions based on temporary feelings - Get engaged 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10