Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
“ France is an hour ahead of UK”
Where would we be without Chloe and her mind of information!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she has paid to select the gender of this baby and the whole "we've paid for a gender blood test but is it accurate or not" is just purely for engagement as per everything she does.

I also thought she must be much further along when she said they'd kept it a secret even from family only to tell us she is half a week further along than what is recommend to announce a pregnancy 🙄

The "bump" pic 😌 maybe she does always show really quickly but come on she is so tiny pre pregnancy I'm sure she has a bigger bump after her Hello Fresh dinner that she shares between 5 of them 😂

Doesn't agree with homework = can't be arsed to help the girl gang with any of it as she is far too busy posing for the gram!

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Here comes the bigger push of MLMs and preying on new mums, itll be all "I wouldn't be able to afford another child if it wasn't for Nuskin, I can work anywhere without using childcare" 🥱..... without mentioning her husband owning his own business

kristy12

So many gifts for the ‘triplets’. I feel some mums don’t even do it for their kids, they do it for Instagram followers to show off.

Its_Me

VIP Member
The state of her hands as if we needed telling she had fake tanned 😂

Her ‘apology’ just implied that everyone else is the problem and she doesn’t really give a shit about what she said

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Honestly is there much to recap😂

Lots of bland beige boringness from chloe and the triplets. Bit of caviar here and there, posh hotel stays with small children, lots of thoughts of pregnancy speculation because of the lack of prosecco.. Honestly, the thread title sums it up. Boring. Boring. Snobby. Boring.

• Haha
  • Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
I actually died a little bit inside at the video of her asking the girls if they liked her makeup. “Do you like my makeup?” “Which part do you like best” Let your triplets walk home from school in peace.

i feel like she’s going to be one of those insufferable mothers who makes every life event for the girls about her/focuses solely on their appearances and not their achievements

loveanatter

VIP Member
I guess where any normal person expecting a baby would be working out what they’re going to buy, she’ll be gifted everything for content baby. Still think she’s fuming it’s a boy 😂

Reactions: 7

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
This makes me think the Blood Test she had done to tell them babys gender came back as a boy but she doesn't believe it's 100% because she desperately wants another girl for her gang! Why would the new baby eventually have their own room otherwise when the other 3 all share and choose to share apparently?!

Why does she insist on calling them triplets 🙄 they are not triplets and everyone knows that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Acd97

Her fillers in her cheeks are looking so ridiculous with the pregnancy weight gain (nothing wrong with that itself) she literally looks like a hamster. How can’t she see it’s gone too far.
---
I stopped following her as I found her boring. She absolutely loves herself! Wears very basic grey, black, white and cream clothes allllll the time. Spends her days shopping and posing. She might have what looks like a nice house and husband but her life seems a little vacant to me.
Yep and I’m local and can tell you her ‘nice house’ backs right on to one of the roughest and worst estates in the area. Which is where it seems her girls go to school. Nothing is glam about her reality.

• Wow

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Chloe is evolving from Gail Platt to Deirdre Barlow with those glasses. She wouldn't look twice if they didn't have Chanel plastered on them.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m bored of it already, I’m a week behind her and feel I’ve heard more about her pregnancy in one day than I have my own 😩

• Haha

Acd97

This is so awful. Imagine being proud that you’ve created vain little girls who love posing and pouting in the camera. They are so little I dread to think what they will be like as teenagers. She’s really taught them that the most important thing is clothes and what you look like.
and acting shocked they love the tripod and posing when that’s what she spends all her spare time doing.. hardly a surprise is it! They learn it from her.
IMG_0873.jpeg

---
Or a get ready with me a bump that is a boy that’s got ‘my girl’ on it 🤯
That just sums up her intelligence levels right there

• Sad

Bbrog

Why are her children so badly dressed? Today’s outfits look like pyjamas and those shoes might be expensive but they’re awful, especially for young girls!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Pregnancy bare bump photo shoots are the ultimate in narcissistic behaviour. I’m sure said photos will be enlarged to the size of a cinema screen and put up in the house

• Haha