Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
IMG_5983.jpeg

I knew she was totally vacuous, beige, blah and all she does these days is post what she’s bought wearing it doing cringy slow movements to her phone infront of her statement wall, but now I realise what she’s actually doing is totally ripping this account off!
Same lit up shelving wall, same ‘H’ Hermes cushions, same trainers, same hair.

it’s a shame because the reason I actually followed her in the first place was because I enjoyed her mum content and watching her “day in the life” as she rushed around with the 3 of them.

Shes lost all her personality she used to have now and become a clone of this account.

Reactions: 8

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
It’s so bizarre that these kranks do a big reveal - literally nobody but your own family care if you have a boy or girl.
Wonder if she will take 2 double buggies on holiday this year 😂😂

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It’s all a very fake image with her. Bigish house, Harrods trips every week, filming reels doing the big shop in m&s…

Yet in reality she shops at Aldi, gets secondhand stuff for the kids (which I have no problem with, it’s just that if she can afford £720 sandals then she can buy new and leave the second hand for those that need it).

This baby is another cash cow. I’d be surprised if Bennnnn’s business isn’t in major debt.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
What does she actually do? (Apart from wear beige clothes.) I never understand these people who proclaim to love fashion and they’re so boring and beige. I am no fashionista and I am sometimes a creature of habit but all she is does is wear beige, get Starbucks and do her nails and fake tan. I would be sooooooooo bored.
Now come on, she also goes on the train to Harrods sometimes, to buy Hermes sandals and chocolate covered strawberries

• Haha

HotDawg

VIP Member
What does she actually do? (Apart from wear beige clothes.) I never understand these people who proclaim to love fashion and they’re so boring and beige. I am no fashionista and I am sometimes a creature of habit but all she is does is wear beige, get Starbucks and do her nails and fake tan. I would be sooooooooo bored.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Her stories about the 2 pair of Hermes sandals!!! One of them is £760. She’s so out of touch with reality.
Shes chatting absolute wham those shoes have been available on the hermes website for ages. so shes chatting shite 🤣🤣🤣 brag brag brag 🤢 so uncouth chloe
---
No one needs to no your daughter passport has ran out and no one needs to know your going dubai you basic bitch 🤣🤣🤣

shhh1712

VIP Member
gifted a brand new icandy peach pram already, I’m sure this will be 1 of many that she is gifted 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
The constant hints about wanting a Chanel handbag are pathetic! I used to like following her but she’s so self obsessed now. God knows how she’s going to cope with 4 kids!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her YouTube video. I’m laughing at the fact that one of her holiday criteria is she ‘didn’t want to have to wear make up every day’. As if there’s some law that makes it compulsory to wear it at home or something

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She apologised in a ‘sorry you took it the wrong way’ tone rather than a genuine apology.

• Haha
Honestly I used to enjoy watching Chloe's content when the girls where little and she done honest 'day in the life'.
She's changed so much from back then, I saw her a park in Stevenage a couple of weekends ago(just after she'd returned from a gifted holiday with Bennnn and had been on a charity night out or something if I remember correctly)

And let me just say, I feel sorry for her children. She sat miserable on a bench for about 40 minutes, hat and oversized coat on, with sunglasses face down in her phone the WHOLE TIME. I get she was probably hanging if she'd had a night out, but poor bald spot Benn was playing with the girls, not once did any of them go over to her or ask her to play at all. Which shows she never gets involved at that sort of day out. She was on Instagram after posting content of them walking inthe park 'perfect Sunday'. LOL. The whole thing is a sham. She looked far from happy enjoying her 'perfect Sunday' with her family.
Sad to see. A mum completely ignoring her kids and then posting about it like she was present.

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She spends too much time staring at herself, no wonder her brain has gone to mush.

Imagine your entire life revolving around shopping and making reels of yourself.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Going to have to unfollow I think, it has all just become so vacuous. She has got to the point where she doesn't have any other content than 'stuff I've bought'. Imagine living your life like that? Today my job is to buy a load of stuff and then film myself waffling about why I bought it. Must make you go slowly mad. The life of an influencer is definitely not what it's cracked up to be!

I could swear years ago she used to film days out with the kids etc. I followed her because her twins are a similar age to my eldest.
I was coming on here to post saying her content is so boring if she’s not talking about the gender of her child or what nail colour she should get next it’s just endless I bought this I ordered this. Wouldn’t mind but it all looks the bloody same 😂
---
Also she’s got a cheek showing them sandals sat infront of a fake Hermes cushion

Last edited:
  • Haha