Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrtumble

VIP Member
Going to have to unfollow I think, it has all just become so vacuous. She has got to the point where she doesn't have any other content than 'stuff I've bought'. Imagine living your life like that? Today my job is to buy a load of stuff and then film myself waffling about why I bought it. Must make you go slowly mad. The life of an influencer is definitely not what it's cracked up to be!

I could swear years ago she used to film days out with the kids etc. I followed her because her twins are a similar age to my eldest.

Reactions: 9

Aoifeee__x

“Who invented summer holidays?” Teachers need a break from raising your children Chloe. We need time to eye fuck our selves too🤣

• Haha

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
She’s an unbearable narc, fuck off no one cares about your cult holiday or you looking like a gremlin in a wig.

• Haha

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
I know this is super petty (I'm in a bad mood today) but the amount of times she stirred that green drink really wound me up and the constant clanging of the spoon on the side gave me the ick.

Hahahahaa. I am very aware this says much more about me and my bad mood than her, but I needed to get it off my chest! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

lulu321

Her new reel 🙄 you’ve only spent so much time with your kids cause you have taken them out of school to go on holiday. Not relatable

Acd97

Anyone see her ‘outfit check’ stories with her girls? Drives me mad how she’s literally raising her daughters to be obsessed with material items, obsessed with their image and appearance, obsessed with what they wear. You can tell how they pout and pose already into the camera that they’re going to grow up with a really unfortunate attitude towards looks and what they should or shouldn’t look like, wear etc. I fear for them becoming teens . has it occurred to Chloe to actually teach her daughters some decent morals about being kind humans and nice people rather than just obsessed with shopping and clothes? She says the girls beg her to go shopping.. they’re children they would have only learnt that behaviour, they weren’t born loving home bargains by magic!

mrtumble

VIP Member
In the latest episode of 'stuff I've bought', watch me scour Selfridges for the cheapest items they sell, just so I can brag on Instagram about having some designer things.

Is it just me or is that really not what followers want? Don't they want examples of stuff they could buy and how to wear those things?

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
And again more clothes but the same as ever joggers, T-shirts , plain tops , crop jackets , bomber jacket etc how much clothes does she need or is she one of the ones that wears it once and never wears it again
I think she orders loads, posts the links to get the money from affiliations and then she returns a lot of it

Ck2020

VIP Member
I’d 100% take a vaginal birth over a c section! (I’ve had both). Got my successful vbac and nothing at all was ‘destroyed’ down there. I was lucky I didn’t need stitches or anything. However does she not realise that cutting through a scar for the THIRD time is gonna absolutely destroy her? She’s gonna be in a lot of pain, the thought of going through that again makes me shiver.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s the most basic bitch going. Her content is dire and she has absolutely zero substance about her - she’s just fillers, posing & shopping. I have no idea why anyone follows her

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
When she does this weird “trying on clothes” thing and keeps looking off into the garden- WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU WEIRDO??
God I f*cking ate her 😩

IMG_0950.jpeg

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She looks haggard for 34, I thought she was around 40.

She literally has no hobbies or life interests other than admiring herself and buying designer shite, what a shallow life.