Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Pregnancy bare bump photo shoots are the ultimate in narcissistic behaviour. I’m sure said photos will be enlarged to the size of a cinema screen and put up in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s on insta saying her daughter has some kind of special needs, did she even say what it was and this annoys me about influencers who share their child’s medical information without consent. She wouldn’t like it if her mum talked about her on the internet
Probably about to jump on the ✨ ADHD✨ bandwagon!

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Why does she need an ‘excuse’? There’s plenty of moms who stay at home whilst their children go through primary school, and she obviously makes money off social media too.
You do realise this isn't the Rave Thread?!

I know their are plenty of parents who stay at home whilst their children are at school, but this thread is about Chloe no one else.

Just because she "makes money" from social media it's not really the same as actually having a proper job is it!

I can’t work out what she’s done to her face to change so much in 4/5 years. She looks so different and it’s SUCH a shame. She looks 20’s in the second photo but 40’s in the first.

Fuck getting a lumi spa if it’s going to do that!!!

View attachment 2964410View attachment 2964411
Either way she looks like she's had an allergic reaction to a Bee!
---
I can’t work out what she’s done to her face to change so much in 4/5 years. She looks so different and it’s SUCH a shame. She looks 20’s in the second photo but 40’s in the first.

Fuck getting a lumi spa if it’s going to do that!!!

View attachment 2964410View attachment 2964411
Either way she looks like she's had an allergic reaction to a Bee
She's pregnant and has a bump, just incase anybody failed to notice 🙄
Yeah you'd think she'd cup it with her hand underneath now and again just to give us a reminder! 🤣
---
Utterly stupid taking the girls around Disney, which could have any kind of weirdos lurking, with their names emblazoned all over their clothes
---
Also, why does she think it’s great that the baby’s vest has ‘Baby Holland’ on it? Very weird
OMG you're sooo right I didn't even think about the weirdo/names side of things with those Jackets what an idiot, first thing I picked up on was it's supposed to be Lotties Birthday isn't it, hence the day should be about HER but noooo the other two girls are being spoilt just as much, so basically it's bloody 'family break'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
jealous are we 🤣🤣🤣
She is "wearing her legs out today" ffs she is thick as 💩

And as for that brooch 🤡
---
Like seriously how much clothes does she and those spoiled brats really need….it seems like she has a new outfit for every single day and those kids have so many gifted clothing and new clothes which is ridiculous insane as they grow out of them so quick……
What’s the problem ? How’s it’s affecting you how many clothes they have ?
Pure jealousy !!
---
Think you all need to get a hobby instead of coming on here whinging about someone else .
pathetic

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
This was from a few days ago.... I can't believe she stood outside with her phone in a bush or who knows what filming herself posing whilst there were people sat just behind her! And then again on the train eye fucking herself! She is just so cringe and that leg kick gives me the ick 🤢
---
Why does she keep looking into the distance she looks like an idiot with those facial expressions and poses! Just had to get it in that she's still wearing size 8 leggings even if they are maternity 🙄
---
Imagine buying yourself a cake to show how many Instagram followers you have! What a bloody saddo 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

bopbop22

Embracing her natural hair one week- keratin blow dry the next… I don’t think I’ve seen another influencer as obsessed with her looks as Chloe- who actually doesn’t look that good.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
it’s the causal popping into Harrods on the way home and then getting some chocolate strawberries for the car, as if that’s normal behaviour.

and then she shops at Aldi🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
My friend baked this cake and kept the gender secret from us....

Shows video from 6th December with boy clothes and boy balloon.

Is she tapped in the head?!?

• Haha

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I snooped back to xmas 2022 posts wondering if her social media was quite during such an awful time.. It was alcohol (maybe it was just for a picture) and business as usual. I could not do this job and act like everything was fine..

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Did youse see the story where she says Bennnnn bribed her to try a prawn with the promise of £50 if she did? Shows just how materialistic she is.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
The latest vid where the girls keep looking at the camera 🤣🤣. Just how staged her videos are gives me the ick
They should be reading a lovely bedtime story all “four besties in matching pyjamas” (🤢) and talking about what they’re going to do at school tomorrow together, not staring into a ring light whilst mummy pretends there’s no camera in their face

🤦🏼‍♀️ *rolls eyes so far back I’m not sure they will return*

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Buys her suitcases from bnm and her 'labels' from hacoo.
Gets her mate to buy her food from the ivy and takes pics to prove she's been there.sorry I don't believe she has money I think she's smart about where she tales her pictures
I’ve never thought she’s well off at all. Benn obviously earns decent money and she’s making a bit of money too I’d say they’re comfortable enough but they’re not millionaires. She just buys the odd bait designer pieces that she gets into every pic. She’s desperate to look rich hence the fake stuff.

loveanatter

VIP Member
Each to their own on maternity photos (personally find it strange but fits Chloe’s loves herself vibes)
But they the worst set that I’ve ever seen

Nixen

Chatty Member
When you work with kid's who parent's who couldn't give a shite if there fed not washed sent to school with no lunches I could keep going on so to me chloe is a good mum and before you come at me I'm not chloe 🤣🤣🤣
Clearly you have lower standards than me.
Just because there are other mums worse than her, doesn’t make her a good mum.
Give me a mum on the breadline who buys second hand uniform and sometimes just does beans on toast for tea but reads to her kids and doesn’t have a phone stuck in their face every single day over Chloe with her edamame beans, designer clothes and benign neglect of the children’s safety (car seats not fitted correctly), education (never see them reading or being read to, takes them out of school for holidays / days out), privacy (films them in bed, in the bath, in swimsuits, when upset, when unwell) … I could go on but hopefully you’ll get the point?
---
God help your kids if you think that feeding and clothing them = good mum