Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Utterly stupid taking the girls around Disney, which could have any kind of weirdos lurking, with their names emblazoned all over their clothes
---
Also, why does she think it’s great that the baby’s vest has ‘Baby Holland’ on it? Very weird

Reactions: 7

Choco88

VIP Member
I find Chloe irritating but I do think she’s a good mum!
She doesn’t even strap them in the car seats properly! Plasters their photos online even in their school uniform so it’s easy to work out which school they’re at. Yeah great mother!

Reactions: 7

Lucyjane1

Chatty Member
And more clothes…….her girls are going to be bought up with the life of shopping and new material shit and if they don’t get it theyll have a tantrum about it till they get it , remember that time she recorded her toddlers asking them what they like to do and their reply was shopping 😫🥺 I mean a toddler fav thing to do was going shopping that just shows u how much of an interesting life they get , the only time they do any other fun stuff is when she’s been gifted these fun adventures……poor kiddies…….

Reactions: 6

Its_Me

VIP Member
You do realise this isn't the Rave Thread?!

I know their are plenty of parents who stay at home whilst their children are at school, but this thread is about Chloe no one else.

Just because she "makes money" from social media it's not really the same as actually having a proper job is it!
2 people with similar name coming on questioning everybody 🙄

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
Yeah I’m devastated my dogs died oh hang on free holiday…. Yessss

with it being free surely you’d just cancel it or reschedule ?! These influencers are nothing but money grabbing bastards

Lucas2018

Or be even more unusual and wait until the day your baby is born to find out! You get no surprises really in life and that is one of the best you can get! I was shocked she was having another too though and wondering what car she’ll be getting next!

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Whilst I agree that any decent human who is able should give up or at least offer their seat to a pregnant woman... Chloe you then spent a lot of your day stood up by choice shopping and filming shit for your followers so you could #afflink and #ad shit for your own gain! As well as walking around London in the heat during the hottest time of the day! If you can stand up for hours doing that you're good standing up on the train love 🙄
---
What does she look like having that face massage! Those lips 😳🤮

Also is it just me that takes off all my jewellery to wash and especially shower? How is she able to clean herself properly with her earrings and rings still in/on?!

Same as when she doesn't change the girls out of their uniform when they get home from school, gives me the ick 😖

Attachments

PinkFigs

VIP Member
If she could eat herself in her latest reel, she would. The song she’s chosen for it sums up how she feels about herself

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I think the sneak peek said boy and she’s hoping it’s not accurate and it’s really a girl. She always says she loves being a girl mum as she loves girly things and can’t imagine having it another way. She’s hoping the test picked up male dna from her husband I think.
I’m sure if it’s a boy she will tell everyone ‘your the missing part to put family puzzle - the boy we never knew we needed to complete us!’

• Sick
  • Haha

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
To be honest I’m not 100% against taking kids out of school for holidays. But the ‘there my kids not the schools’ attitude is so embarrassing. I wonder how she’d feel if the school took the same attitude, - they are your kids not ours- I’m sure she would soon feel differently

Last edited:

Glam321

Chatty Member
Buys her suitcases from bnm and her 'labels' from hacoo.
Gets her mate to buy her food from the ivy and takes pics to prove she's been there.sorry I don't believe she has money I think she's smart about where she tales her pictures