Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly is there much to recap😂

Lots of bland beige boringness from chloe and the triplets. Bit of caviar here and there, posh hotel stays with small children, lots of thoughts of pregnancy speculation because of the lack of prosecco.. Honestly, the thread title sums it up. Boring. Boring. Snobby. Boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know this is super petty (I'm in a bad mood today) but the amount of times she stirred that green drink really wound me up and the constant clanging of the spoon on the side gave me the ick.

Hahahahaa. I am very aware this says much more about me and my bad mood than her, but I needed to get it off my chest! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She was gifted them 🙄 cos shes such an amazing influencer or something 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
No way! Wow! That's a lot to be gifted!!

ETA: I just read the caption, whoops! 🙈 I haven't seen anyone else in that business be gifted stuff from the LB wish list!

Reactions: 1
She is bragging so much about the LV stuff but then also trying to downplay it all as a ‘I’m a normal girl’.
You can literally see her head growing in that video. She is so sly

Reactions: 4
Those LV shoes 🤢

I think someone asked above- no the girls aren’t in private school, but I wouldn’t be surprised if one day they are!

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry hamster face needs something done to it it's like she's chewing food all day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the problem with fillers, once you've started it is hard to know when to stop. Her jaw and cheek fillers are starting to look dreadful now.

Reactions: 2