Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I know it’s not his fault and he didn’t choose it, but Benn spelt with two ‘n’s gives me the absolute ick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Its_Me

VIP Member
Literally screaming at her saying she wanted to wait to be a bit further along till she announced I was thinking she’s at least like 16 weeks and then she says she’s 12.5 weeks 😂 These huns will announce at the earliest second to make sure they get the freebies in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Moaning about the staff really got my back up. Young girls/boys dreaming of working as cabin crew, then land a job with Ryanair IS NOT THE SAME. Ryanair treat their staff terribly (trust me on this) the staff get paid only when in the air, so when they are cleaning up passengers shit between flights, boarding passengers.... pretty much only getting paid for 6 hours out of a 12 hour day, give them some slack if they don't have a smile plastered on their faces. You're flying Ryanair Chloe, not Emirates.

The entitlement is nauseating

• Sad
I cannot stand her!!!! Nothing irritates me more than trying to scream I’ve got designer 😩😩😩 no Chloe you’re not rich, in fact you’re far fucking from it. Stop showing your LV card holder and Chanel hand cream in your car. It’s so fucking boring no one gives 2 fucks🤢 and the M&S shopping bag as if it’s boujee lol!!! I only shop in M&S as I like the quality, most of it’s the same prices as anywhere else.. you’re not rich, you’re not entitled Chloe 🤢🤢🤢 come down to earth you wannabe.

Lucas2018

Her reply to the c section/vbac question is another example of her thinking she’s some snob! A lot of her followers will have had vaginal births, I’ve had 2 myself, and nothing is destroyed. She lives on another planet 🤣 Also saying it’s easier to have a section, I don’t think 6 weeks recovery in the summer holidays with 3 other children will be easy!

• Heart

HotDawg

VIP Member
I was at a cute little children’s easter event today and right next to me, someone catches my eye. I feel like I recognise this woman and her family. Do I know her? Then it clicks.

Chloe was looking utterly miserable with badly done lips, chewing gum loudly 🤮 and clutching the hands of her children who are cute but they also didn’t look overjoyed. I appreciate it’s a snapshot moment so I won’t judge the kids. I can confirm the lips and filler are not good in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Her reels make my teeth itch. The 'candid' looking away from the camera is so cringe. Also, we get it, you get brunch at the Ivy. She's the epitome of superficial. Calm down Chloe, Gail Platt wants her face back.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pop25

Jumped on the train before the school run to nip to Harrods…. How disgusting in this day and age. And how out of touch literally makes me cringe

Reactions: 12

Nixen

Chatty Member
Wants to listen to that podcast episode about how children learn things in school that will be irrelevant when they’re an adult… hun your entire bullshit income comes from selling shite that won’t exist on an app that will be defunct. And the only lesson you are capable of teaching in home school is how to look pretty and open your legs so a man will buy you things. Can’t teach her kids basic manners, not sure she’d have more luck with their A levels!

loveanatter

VIP Member
Imagine the 6 weeks summer holidays with a newborn thrown into the mix
I think she’s going to crumble. Post c-section with 3 other kids would be intense. I still think that she didn’t want a boy and hers are in education full time then to go back to the sleepless nights (but have to fit a baby around it) and have him all day, I think it’s going to hit!

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
This person is only saying what a lot of people are thinking tbh Chloe!

That latest reel showing off her hair! Ugh the most cringe one to date and there has been a lot! She is so so self absorbed and loves herself so much it's embarrassing to watch!

The side eyes and the smile as she walks off camera! Who is she looking at, who is she smiling at, where is she walking to 😂😂😂 I can't cope 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s definitely not wealthy. Her husband seemingly works all hours god sends while she pisses it away on chocolate strawberries in Harrods and for what? Validation on Instagram? It’s sad.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Sorry. I’ve got nothing of any value to say here but……

SHES SO FUCKING BORING!!!!!!!!

blah blah birthday blah blah

even that fucking caption “chapter 34” …. Hun. Zzzzzzzzz

Stop wasting your money buying shite designer stuff and spend it on a personality instead please!

• Haha
Reactions: 11