Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
My personal opinion is a boy would ruin her “aesthetic” and she really wants another girl to dress the same as the others. #quadmum 🫠
Also… why so impatient? Just wait till your 20 week scan rather than paying for a “not 100% test 🙄 Jesus she’s painful.

can’t wait for all the “new car/minivan” content. 😴💤🥱
shall we start guesses for what Bennnnnnn is going to pull out of the bag 🚙
Im going with either a x7 or a defender 🤣

Ck2020

VIP Member
She has an amazing figure but.... She is so so cringe and just loves herself so so much it makes her less attractive and less likely to influence me tbh
she actually looks stunning in this reel. The whole outfits are beaut & that’s saying something for her😆

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Clearly you have lower standards than me.
Just because there are other mums worse than her, doesn’t make her a good mum.
Give me a mum on the breadline who buys second hand uniform and sometimes just does beans on toast for tea but reads to her kids and doesn’t have a phone stuck in their face every single day over Chloe with her edamame beans, designer clothes and benign neglect of the children’s safety (car seats not fitted correctly), education (never see them reading or being read to, takes them out of school for holidays / days out), privacy (films them in bed, in the bath, in swimsuits, when upset, when unwell) … I could go on but hopefully you’ll get the point?
---
God help your kids if you think that feeding and clothing them = good mum
So a child who goes to school hungry hasn't been fed since the weekend hasn't been washed since god knows and clothes dirty so being neglected is ok??🤣

Don't dare question my parenting skills, and certainly no need to feel sorry for my kids either ☺

Choco88

VIP Member
Showing off about glasses that aren't even her prescription?! So she's just wearing the glasses for fun then as they are not helping her eyesight at all!
---
I'm not condoning what this person has messaged her at all.

Chloe can't seem to understand that not everyone is going to like her or her content and that's okay! She really takes offence and makes a point of calling out anyone who disagrees with her or who has an opinion different to hers!
---
I'm not condoning what this person has messaged her at all.

Chloe can't seem to understand that not everyone is going to like her or her content and that's okay! She really takes offence and makes a point of calling out anyone who disagrees with her or who has an opinion different to hers!
she’s definitely bothered 😆

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
So I'm guessing she will post her gender reveal bang on 7pm tonight, isn't that prime time for posting on Insta! 🤔

I also think she already knows what she is having, wouldn't surprise me if they went somewhere to select the gender tbh (Chloe and her quads 🤣)

That get ready with me.... 🙄 Honestly she is so above her own stations! And I swear she is pushing that "bump" out as much as she can! Same with the hair band on her trousers, just size up!
---
My bad she's posted earlier than 7pm!

I genuinely believe she knew from the blood test it was a boy and she was gutted it wasn't another girl for her gang and that's why she didn't think it was 100% accurate!

Attachments