Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Sorry. I’ve got nothing of any value to say here but……

SHES SO FUCKING BORING!!!!!!!!

blah blah birthday blah blah

even that fucking caption “chapter 34” …. Hun. Zzzzzzzzz

Stop wasting your money buying shite designer stuff and spend it on a personality instead please!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Why does she need an ‘excuse’? There’s plenty of moms who stay at home whilst their children go through primary school, and she obviously makes money off social media too.
She makes money by exploiting her kids to do so. As kids get older they become less compliant with the social media stuff so another cute willing participant is required.

A child cannot willingly and knowingly consent to appearing on social media.

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I wish she’d stop moaning about the prices of holidays, she’s so entitled it’s unreal. Maybe if she stopped “popping to Harrods before the school run” then she’d have the money for more holidays...

Dubai isn’t a cheap holiday, some parents can’t afford a caravan in Skegness and she’s whining that Dubai is too expensive in the school holidays.

She really needs to get a grip of herself.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Her reply to the c section/vbac question is another example of her thinking she’s some snob! A lot of her followers will have had vaginal births, I’ve had 2 myself, and nothing is destroyed. She lives on another planet 🤣 Also saying it’s easier to have a section, I don’t think 6 weeks recovery in the summer holidays with 3 other children will be easy!
Honestly what a thing to say! I don’t know anyone’s who’s been destroyed from a vaginal birth but I do know people who have been left with long term complications from cesareans one being a friend who was left with such bad adenonmyios she’s now got to have a hysterectomy!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
she’s giving me the ick so much in this video. Why does she pull stupid ‘I love myself’ faces? She looks like a twat
---
Forgot attachment
she’s giving me the ick so much in this video. Why does she pull stupid ‘I love myself’ faces? She looks like a twat
---
Forgot attachment
She reminds me of one of the Riddlers from that 80's prog with all that filler, aswell as Gail Platt of course, sorry I know you love yourself Chloe but you really ain't all that!

Attachments

• Haha

shhh1712

VIP Member
Another day, another reel eye fucking herself 🙄 says she has 10000 new followers yet can only mange just over a thousand likes on this so far...

She did get this comment though about looking older 🤣

Also the comment from her friend saying about how good she looks for a pregnant Mum of 3 at 34! Makes it sound like she is carrying triplets so she'll love that 😆
‘I’m just honest and look younger than you at 44’ savage 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
THANK GOD Chloe has linked her £700 Hermes sandals for us to get our hands on. Very relatable for most of re mum followers

• Haha

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Her stories have just rubbed me up the wrong way. She wants to be "the best mum possible by never missing school drop offs, assembly's etc..." I try to be the best mum possible but unfortunately work means I have to rely on school wraparound clubs and me and my husband alternate their many assembly's, school fetes, craft mornings etc. I wish I didn't have to miss any of these things.

Oh, and typical triplet mum fashion has put down on her 2024 wishlist to compromise of mainly materialistic things. Read the room Chloe.

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Buys her suitcases from bnm and her 'labels' from hacoo.
Gets her mate to buy her food from the ivy and takes pics to prove she's been there.sorry I don't believe she has money I think she's smart about where she tales her pictures
Same as how she shops at Aldi, but when filming a reel it’s suddenly M&S.

Her entire life style is very fake.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
All for content - she is absolutely desperate to look like a super rich Mayfair Mamma!
First things first Chloe, get rid of the fake Hermes cushions and blankets 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixen

Chatty Member
So her daughter needs extra help and support, but instead of spending her time / energy / money on that, she’s
- having a new content baby
- running off to London to act rich
- eye fucking herself

poor kid… she didn’t have the best luck anyway with thick parents who don’t care about her education, but now this too

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
IMG_1690.jpeg
IMG_1689.jpeg

Oh I just fucking ate her.

“Feel like its giving ‘rich girl vibes’ which I love”

she prances around like she’s a bloody Kardashian. It’s so boring. 😴😴😴 Who says shit like this?

• Heart
  • Wow

Acd97

Her story with the girls posing is so disturbing. There’s nothing funny about the fact they seem 16. Where the hell have they seen such exaggerated and verging on sexual posing? Even from watching Chloe it seems excessive. When will she realise it’s not cute or funny and it’s actually disturbing that you’re raising girls to be so vain and image focused.
IMG_2326.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I have a friend who’s husband and his family are mega wealthy - they are multi millionaires & I can absolutely 100% assure you all that they would NEVER spend £28 on coffee & a croissant. They would think it’s as ridiculous as we all do. People with real wealth do not allow themselves to be ripped off like that!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Aww Chloe all excited about going to see Chris Brown with some freebie tickets …. Remember when he done this to his girlfriend!
7BC9ADBA-C119-4770-9AFC-9D61B4029AE4.jpeg

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Her story with the girls posing is so disturbing. There’s nothing funny about the fact they seem 16. Where the hell have they seen such exaggerated and verging on sexual posing? Even from watching Chloe it seems excessive. When will she realise it’s not cute or funny and it’s actually disturbing that you’re raising girls to be so vain and image focused.View attachment 2960121
Absolutely hate parents who sexualise their children

• Heart