Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww dirty bustard, he was clearly doing it all along, nobody believed his bullshit story about messaging girls from his account had been hacked, he wanted the bit of fame she gave him, but she clearly treat him like a dormat anyway always babysitting the dogs while she was shaging Wayne in Ibiza

Reactions: 10
She paid for his teeth. I wonder if he was only hanging on to get his lugs done too?
Both as bad as each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She paid for his teeth. I wonder if he was only hanging on to get his lugs done too?
Both as bad as each other.
Lol they are her latest photoshopped picture about Karma lol as if he is missing out the only thing he'll be missing is getting everything paid for lol both cheats lol

Reactions: 6
She is so trampy and phcho I don't think she will ever find a fella that will genuinely love her for who she is.. a whack job

Reactions: 5
Funny how every man treats her like tit or cheats on her or both 😭

Reactions: 9
Funny how every man treats her like tit or cheats on her or both 😭
Always plays the victim! She can really embarras herself 5hough some of the stuff she does is really cringe, I mean telling Joey Essex she and feeling for him while she was with lugs!

Always plays the victim! She can really embarras herself 5hough some of the stuff she does is really cringe, I mean telling Joey Essex she and feeling for him while she was with lugs!
Shes a strange one honestly the tiktok was on my fyp and the comments off 'she deserves better' 'deserves the world' 'poor chloe' 'he lost a queen' 'he was punching' oh pls have you seen her shes ruined herself

Reactions: 4
If your bedrooms a bleeping mess don’t post a video…no one’s looking at your outfit, everyone is looking at the kip of your room ya scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She does that all the time, she just drops everything at her arse. Obviously has a cleaner who comes in and tidies up after her.
Even on holiday the hotel rooms were trashed, clothes and make up everywhere.
Dirt bird!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She does that all the time, she just drops everything at her arse. Obviously has a cleaner who comes in and tidies up after her.
Dirt bird!
When her and sam broke up and he let her stay at his other house or something like that and she left it in a right state he was fuming i mean rightfully so shes a scruff

That lymphatic drainage she gets is an absolute farce, the before measurement you can clearly see the tape isn’t pulled as tight as it could be, whereas in the ‘after’ shot, the tape is basically digging into her skin to make it look like she’s ‘lost’ inches!🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Dirt bird!
Learnt that from GS didn't she.They just trashed the place

Reactions: 3
When her and sam broke up and he let her stay at his other house or something like that and she left it in a right state he was fuming i mean rightfully so shes a scruff
It was shocking 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.